Jump to content

Youtube moments


Recommended Posts

Posted
42 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

 Germany to Spain in a 1930's car - Day 1 

A German takes his Austin 7 for a small trip

I am in for the journey.

 

@Tommyboy12 is about to do something simlar.

Posted

Belgium's making a trip to Spain by car back in 1975. Tons of shite on the roads.

Maybe use subtitles, even if they are not perfect in the translation.

Not my idea of a vacation.

Posted

You can imagine how disappointed I was with this one....

After seeing the fab install of the 'suitcase' engine..

🤣🤣

🚙💨

Screenshot_20260704-084308~2.png

Posted
11 hours ago, tooSavvy said:

You can imagine how disappointed I was with this one....

After seeing the fab install of the 'suitcase' engine..

🤣🤣

🚙💨

Screenshot_20260704-084308~2.png

If you like this sorta stuff try practical performance car youtube channel, latest is a VR6 powered landcrab 

Posted

A short video in Spanish.

This woman is a  huge fan of all things Santana. Especially the LR derivative the Aníbal/PS10. In this video she goes to the old factory. Just look at the number of parts and old drawings  still there.

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Ridiculous and impressive at the same time

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This is wrong on many levels but I want it so much. :D :D

 

 

Posted

The weirdest car museum in Poland 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Swedish "Rebels" Keeping America’s V8 Dream Alive

 

Posted

Apologies if this was posted here before, it’s been in my watch later list for some time.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Slalom Cup, 1971 A short film with a description of how the sport is  done in Dutch. (Subtitles are available) But you do not need understnad what is being said, just watch the action

 

Posted

Prototype Jaguar Type 01  Stuck On Green Lane In Peak District.

Relying on Google Maps rather than brains

 

Posted

Perry McCarthy writes about this in his very funny autobiography,  the shortest attempt to qualify for an f1 race ever!

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Limits of the law.

A World in Action film for the 70's about the transport sector in the UK.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

 Special Branch 

I just need to  find more of this series.

  • Agree 1
Posted
10 hours ago, Remspoor said:

 Special Branch 

I just need to  find more of this series.

I discovered this series last night too.

That Zephyr looked well shagged out at such a young age.

Posted
13 hours ago, Remspoor said:

 Special Branch 

I just need to  find more of this series.

Got quite a few on VHS .

Posted

Not seen this insanity before 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience

New York's little boats scenario.

Posted
On 13/09/2026 at 09:38, grizz said:

 


 

 

I struggle to understand how YouTube works.

 

This video is headed towards 5000 views. And many more clicks.

 

That’s in 5 days. 

 

Of course I am pleased

 

But how do I affect my other videos and the whole rebranded channel? 

 

I think changing from “Riangrizz” to Grizzmakes”  could have an effect. 


Ultimately this is a hobby channel but understanding how it reacts would be helpful  

 

But what do I know? 

 

 

.

IMG_0901.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...