Jump to content

Youtube moments


Recommended Posts

Posted

Attended a speed awareness course? Watch this

I Got Done For 27mph... So I Followed The Money

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Dordt in Stoom (Dordrecht in Steam) is happening this weekend.

Here is a short video of events on Friday.

The official website https://dordtinstoom.nl/ There is a flag that allows you to change the language. Step daughter and family are heading there today

 

Posted

If you don’t cheer watching this you have no soul!

 

Posted

I like the cut of this guys jib.

Featuring  phrases like " a goodly dollop of jiggery pokery".

Posted

Brilliant documentary following a select few riders and teams as they compete at the 1973 TT races...

 

  • Like 1
Posted

We have SherpaCoop fans here 🫣

Screenshot_20260602-104428.png

Silas is a bulldog, on the crusher 🤣🤣

🚙💨

Posted
On 31/05/2026 at 21:58, morrisoxide said:

I like the cut of this guys jib.

Featuring  phrases like " a goodly dollop of jiggery pokery".

I enjoyed that, thanks. I'd have probably not found it myself, however that first video has 85k views - Good going for a new channel with 5k subscribers. Maybe I would have been recommended it at some point.

  • Like 1
Posted

MK1 Cortina 'axe work'... BUT with panache 🔧😮

Interesting*approach 🫣

🚙💨

Posted

Slow paced 50s film about sailors on shore leave in Devon and Cornwall.

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Why can't we find old car parts?

 

 

Posted

Not sure if this has been posted in here before, but thought a few of you might enjoy this dude - 

https://www.youtube.com/@GarageTinkering

I found his channel a while ago while I was looking at how round screens worked and what you could do with them. He's made a really funky dash based on Need For Speed Underground.

Posted

Already subbed to him. He puts some good stuff out 🙂

Posted

 

I watch a few of these "Pakisani Truck" type videos, but by far the before and after on this one takes some beating

Posted

Ford Escort Rallycross build, 1975 

 

Posted
On 04/06/2026 at 18:24, Tayne said:

I’m not going to watch a 48 minute video about jdm alloys, but this has @yes oui si written all over it.

 

 

And @alcyonecorporation...

  • Like 1
Posted
13 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Ford Escort Rallycross build, 1975 

 

Tony mason pre top gear.

Posted

Joe Biden and corvette on jay Leno( being tailed by the secret service) .

 

Posted
19 hours ago, Jack D said:

 

That was a great series back when the BBC used to actually do such things.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, ProgRocker said:

Mark 4 Cortina 2.3 V6 GL estate

 

Except a 2.3 is thirstier than a 2.0 & no more powerful as the extra weight cancels it out.

Posted
2 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Except a 2.3 is thirstier than a 2.0 & no more powerful as the extra weight cancels it out.

Sounds much nicer though. More torque? My Dad had a 2.0 Mk4 and a 2.3 Mk5 GL estates. The 2.3 seemed much better for towing a caravan.  

Posted

Bit more, but they can't legally tow any more .

So again not really any benefit. 

Posted

My dada a 2.3 mk5 for towing. he also got it for the torque

 

Posted
On 18/06/2026 at 00:38, sheffcortinacentre said:

Bit more, but they can't legally tow any more .

So again not really any benefit. 

You get PAS on the 2.3.

Posted
On 18/06/2026 at 00:38, sheffcortinacentre said:

Bit more, but they can't legally tow any more .

 

Were does that come from , have I missed a memo?

I had a quick look on the Government site and the only comment I found was that cars built before 1998 didn't need a type approved tow bar?

Posted

All  2.3s had pas. It's on the ID plt plate late 70s onwards, you could at one point tow heavier stuff as long as your speed was under 40 but I think that was abolished long ago.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Very impressed with this guys perseverance.

 

Posted

 Germany to Spain in a 1930's car - Day 1 

A German takes his Austin 7 for a small trip

I am in for the journey.

 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...