Peugeot 406 2.1 TD £2.50 a ticket or offers

bub2006

It was great to see you again last weekend, sorry to see that the Avensis shat itself.

However, that Ovlov looks lovely ands it’s auto.

Top buyage there mate, have a great Christmas and all the best for 2018!

The avensis im unsure if its interference or not. I cant justify a gamble though and i need to stay on the road. Cost wise running too this made a viable option. Thank you all for well wishes.

• Like 5

Volvo looks nice. Good to see you doing well. Xmas can bring lots of problems to ones mental health..last Christmas was a bit of a mare for me. My missus passed away and a lot of family* came round and the kids where a bit upside down. This year family* no longer visit ,which is good.I have all the kids stuff wrapped and put away and I shall be spending it with my real family and friends.hopefully you and your lad will have a good Time, I'm sure you will.

When I saw the Merry Christmas everyone title I only clicked on it to post abuse, however I'm delighted to see Bub and his new wheels.

Top Shiteing!

(anti-christmas sentiment is withheld for now)

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

You're a twat, but you're our twat mate :D