Cavcraft

Shite in your town, in ye olden times.

Belter posted up today on a local page on social media. This is now a dual carriageway and the petrol station (and the one opened later, on right hand side of picture) long since gone...

68724766_2408064516137025_64463552195959

That Fiat is still on the DVLA too, last tax expired July 1988. Be ace if it's still sat in someone's garage somewhere.

5 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Belter posted up today on a local page on social media. This is now a dual carriageway and the petrol station (and the one opened later, on right hand side of picture) long since gone...

68724766_2408064516137025_64463552195959

That Fiat is still on the DVLA too, last tax expired July 1988. Be ace if it's still sat in someone's garage somewhere.

Would need to be on the Moon to last Until now I think. My N reg. 127 was utterly rotten by 1983. Still drove well though. 

And that petrol price, that's for a gallon!

The garage where I had my first full time job probably about the time I was there 1989.

Once an Austin dealer decades ago, in post BL memory it has been a Datsun dealer, then Fiat and back to Nissan before standing empty for a couple of years before changing hands and opening as Peugeot Talbot.

That Volvo truck disappeared from DVLA records a year later. Export no doubt.

The 205 lasted until 2003.

The Peugeot dealer closed around 1991, re opened as a Vauxhall dealer around 1994 before finally closing for good 2010ish

It's now a convenience store.

tim-brinton1.jpg