Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

Guest Kyle

Was watching that programme on ITV at 9 tonight with Karen Matthews in it, one of her mates went to visit her in prison in a taxi with the numberAA 55 FAN or A ASS FAN. Made me lol.

I've seen J 9 GUA on a Jag recently, and a frequent visitor to our street has X 5 UFC, so I presume the owner used to have conections to Sheffield United. Similarly, there are a lot of plates around here which feature combinations which include 0 WLS.

Just the other day I'm sure I saw P13VAN on of all things........a pie van!Could have been a red Transit....but I wasn't in a position to look behind me (109 Land Rover and full canvas roof do no a lot of visibility make)

Might be the same firm that deliver Pukka Pies round my neck.... they've got P13 LAD and P13 BOY on red transits. Got a photo of P13 LAD my phone but my phone is busted :(

seriously, beat this.

Posted Image

on a butchers van in falkirk.

obviously the van was a rusty piece of shite worth 1/50 the plates value.

That is excellent, and somehow I just knew it was on something in Scotland! The use of the "S" Suzuki badge is genius.

seriously, beat this.

Posted Image

on a butchers van in falkirk.

obviously the van was a rusty piece of shite worth 1/50 the plates value.

Thats class, 10/10 for effort. Plenty money in meat then... :lol:

Of course, buying the plate cost the business so much that they couldn't afford to purchase tax discs for the last six years ;)

Spotted a Land Rover 110 at the Beaulie Autojumble that was being used to tow the Portaloos. The plate was LO05 FOR. On the other side of the flat bed was a separate plate simply with the word 'HIRE' on it. LO05 FOR HIREClever, but still a bit tossy.

LO0 4 ADO is local to me, owner a bit of an arse.

• 5 months later...

"M1NGE" used to be on a yellow Integrale from Runcorn way."TWA77Y" could have been "TWA7Y" was on a Frontera driven by a local thuggish looking chap near me."V12" used to be on a very scruffy blue Orion 1.6 also near here.Spotted "GP1" in St. Helens a few months ago. Googled the plate and it was for sale for around a quarter of a million squid. It was on an S65 Merc, so the owner obviously wasn't short of a few bob.I know a chap who's got "95N" which isn't very comical, but it's probably worth a bit.Remember watching something on telly a few years ago, big important international jobbie in London and they showed loads of diplomats and the like turning up in their limos. Almost all of them had their countries initials followed by the number one, apart from the Pakistani ambassador who had "1 PAK" for some reason....I've got 163 UMA and 461 UXR. The UMA plate is worth about £2k, the UXR one about half that.