Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 7/1/2022 at 5:29 AM, New POD said:

C 70AL  AND MR5 70AL 

Right Tools both of them.

I could almost forgive the plates if they didn't have one of those annoying trendy front doors that looks like it's been pulled from an industrial unit and had a few blank picture frames randomly stuck on it to spruce it up. (Apologies to anyone who's got one).

1 hour ago, skoda_fan said:

I could almost forgive the plates if they didn't have one of those annoying trendy front doors that looks like it's been pulled from an industrial unit and had a few blank picture frames randomly stuck on it to spruce it up. (Apologies to anyone who's got one).

What you can't see is a skip behind the builders van and massive extension going on behind the narrow garage. Which is how every 1950s semi ends up in our area. As a 3 bed it's worth £280k given its location, but add an extension, 2 beds and an ensuite and a massive kitchen with the essential bifold doors, it will be pushing £450k.  It's walking distance to the village. With 4 pubs, 4 wine bars and 6 restaurants within 5 mins walk.  Local corner shop is a waitrose or M&S 

On 6/30/2022 at 12:25 PM, Stanky said:

I got overtaken on the M27 driving home on Tuesday by a black BMW M4 with the private plate K3 BAB

Didn't get a pic as it was going at eleventy million mph

Probably bitten off more than he can chew - motto - 'we'll deliver a fresh, piping hot  K3BAB to your door in 10 minutes, or your money back'.