GoogleMaps StreetView uk now online

GrumpyCat

Just had a look at my road on googlemaps.NICE must have gone down our road about this time last year.Shows my house boarded up and the poor Xantia with it's windows smashed.The pikey b'stard who did it lived over the road with the Bedfoed CF camper in the front garden.My house has new windows and a fresh lick of paint now.With the Citroen still there then this was the first attack on my property.The second time was worse as the evil bitch smashed the back door off it's hinges.1700 quids worth of damage and she gets 100 hours community service.Anyway,it's Vergette road,Glinton,Peterborough PE6 7NB.Guess which number I live at :lol:

Ah yes the local landmark,now sadly gone.I sold that Maestro 1.3 petrol to the owner about 14 years ago.He used to do car boot sales.He died around ten years ago and his wife couldn't part with the van.The caravan went about three weeks ago and I think the van went in January.The horrible pikey scum went in January too (finally evicted) so it's a very pleasant place to live again.

Here's number 21 now AX, It has a shite van outside now and plastic cladding.

Posted Image

You know, when I was a nipper, those buildings looked pretty big to me. Even the road itself looks way smaller than I remember it. It's little more than a wide path now.

It's a real shame to see how low Jaywick has sunk, I always remember it as a bustling fun little place. Now it's no more than just another pikey camp.

The holiday park is still there, Martello beach i think it's called.I think the place was featured on the Joys of motoring show, My FIL was telling me about it.

I don't remember it being right by the beach, I'm sure it was a bit inland. But then it was a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking P6 too, they look rather weathered to say the least. I was just looking through some of the earlier pages of this thread, that autoshite dealer on the North circular was linked and I checked it out, has anyone seen the amount of tat on the roads behind the dealer? Quite alot...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its too big to put on here, but has anyone, whilst passing the turnoff for Haynes Motor Musuem on the A303 ever seen the rather large yard full of 70s/80s/90s Lorries? It doesnt appear to be abandoned, comparing the picture on streetview to what I saw in February, things have moved.

Its too big to put on here, but has anyone, whilst passing the turnoff for Haynes Motor Musuem on the A303 ever seen the rather large yard full of 70s/80s/90s Lorries? It doesnt appear to be abandoned, comparing the picture on streetview to what I saw in February, things have moved.

It used to be a transport companys depot , dont thing the company is still trading but i think the bloke owns the yard

I had a quick sniff around the district of Leicester where I nearly bought a house back in early 2007. Don't know when Streetview did their thing but Leicester wasn't available when I posted some Leeds pics on this thread last year. Within about 30 seconds walking distance of said house I have found (and zoomed in on)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

With the three car garage and two car drive I would probably have been minded to buy both the above had the property purchase not fallen through! :)

Apple-Shift-3 keys for a full screengrab saved to desktop or Apple-Shift-4 for a selectable screen grab.

Excellent!! Thanks, it works!! I wanted to know, coz I found this, not that far from me- might go and see if it's still there one day!

Posted Image