Bad Obsession Motorsport - Binky

Micrashed

2 hours ago, djoptix said:

There's a lot more shilling from BOM these days. They're taking care to use their shiny new SIP and Kielder kit with the label uppermost...

No different to any other YouTube channel. 

Milwaukee have pretty much every yank channel. 

I'm glad that keilder have sent them stuff. I have the combi drill and it's utter wank. So I'm happy to see that the ones they have seem to be okay so mines just a faulty one, its off to be fixed again under warranty asap.  

44 minutes ago, Andyrew said:

I'm glad that keilder have sent them stuff. I have the combi drill and it's utter wank. So I'm happy to see that the ones they have seem to be okay so mines just a faulty one, its off to be fixed again under warranty asap.  

When they started they were different. Now they've sold out. Booooooo

Cut me open and I bleed teal!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, jakebullet said:

I'm feeling quite sad that it's sort of finished. Though they never did do turbo to exhaust finishing.

Got to hope it's being painted beige.

Binky is a white horse, so id be surprised it was not painted white!

indeed it was quite something to see an empty space where binky once sat! (it was also fun to watch them lift the bare shell like that!)

although it is worth keeping in mind, they have not touched any of the crusty suspension components or the engine itself, yet so im sure there will be a few more episodes yet (hopefully!) :) 

I do wonder given how far back they stripped the shell, if they will be dipping it and galvanizing it and what have you

it would be rude at this stage not to apply some modern rust proofing techniques!

On 11/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, Andyrew said:

I also have the combi drill and it is also utterly wank. Had it for years and never use the thing.

My Parkside one knocks spots off it.

To see BoM drilling out spot welds etc on a wagon chassis with one beggars belief.

At least they know a proper engine when they see one, though. ?

Just got mine back, new chuck fitted seems to have cured the slipping. The detent on the gearbox it still too easy to change out of drill tho.

They were absolutely spot on for service in getting it fixed so im happy with that but I just can't seem to like it,  I think its so light and possibly it has too much torque? The battery being the heaviest bit it just loves to try and snap your wrist if it does snag. 

Impact gun is spot on, small and light. Wouldn't be without it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

Pakistani Trucks would've had that done and dusted in half a day for about £20.

Yes they would . I've watched a  few of them , they get the job done . Always looks a good and strong repair/modifications but I don't know if VOSA would be happy . 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quote from Youtube Bad Obsession Motorsport

Episode 32 of Project Binky is now available for Patrons and it's coming to everyone on Saturday 20th June 2020 at around 5.00pm BST. Been a while since the last one but we hope you'll be able to see how much work has gone on. Brackets aplenty, fab montages, man glitter everywhere - it's quite the ride. Our longest Binky episode to date. Hope you enjoy it.

• 7 months later...