Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

14 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Outstanding! Not seen it before! Did you have a good time there?

Mostly. It's a bit restrictive having the dog with us. There are so many places to eat in places like Rye and Tenterden so we just buy nice things from a bakery and take them back to the farm.

4 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

Did you go on the Choo Choo?

No I'm afraid not. As transfixed as Chieveley was with it I'm not sure sitting in an open sided carriage would be wise. He's a hefty lad - 45kg - and if he decided to leave on the move I'd be going with him. Admittedly it only goes just over walking pace so maybe it wouldn't matter.

I'd like to take him on a real train that he can't jump out of but I know he would be straight up on the seats to look out of the window, he is very inquisitive, and that might be frowned upon by the staff!

This looked great on a visit to a local national trust gardens this morning, great colour too.

image.thumb.jpeg.12d8d478e36bff906ea2e954960468ad.jpeg

This was also a surprise to see when walking the dog earlier this week:

image.thumb.jpeg.6991a80d26b509ea1044232362656ad6.jpeg

Ten years ago I would not have believed that I would be taking pictures of a Sierra or Skoda and also that an Estelle was by far the best car in the quite full carpark! But they both stood out in a positive way from the dismal vehicles around them.

Some from a quick trip to the south of France and Italy. Not a single Monaco-plated wankermobile photo'd, because I had a lob-on after spotting this...

MOTORPUNKS-CAR-SPOTS-MONACO-ITALY-MENTON-renault-12.jpg

And what is this?

MOTORPUNKS-CAR-SPOTS-MONACO-ITALY-MENTON

Smol lecky cars can be cool..

microlino.jpg

Wanted to save this poor thing. 

MOTORPUNKS-CAR-SPOTS-MONACO-ITALY-MENTON

A few more oddities here - https://www.motorpunk.co.uk/out-and-about/car-spots-monaco-menton-san-remo-elsewhere-motorpunk-style/

15 hours ago, cort1977 said:

Just seen this, never seen one in the metal. I know they're amazing and the v12 is hand built etc but it just looked too much like a Singapore cab from 20 years ago. 

20231016_122911.jpg

The size is more RR Phantom than Mercedes S-Class, that alone gives it presence.