Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

On 4/20/2020 at 2:51 PM, Zelandeth said:

Age has improved the looks a bit maybe, but I still maintain they were fugly things at release.

I have always liked the mk1,  when they were new I was working on them, I still think they are good looking, my love for these probably stems from being able to drive them, when they revised the suspension and fitted the rear spoiler was when I thought it looked fugly in the rear, I agree that you don't really see them now, a proper Marmite car 

On 4/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, strangeangel said:

Just returning from an essential shopping trip in the Ami, and passed a beige Allegro on Wakefield Road passing through Kitchenroyd, about 10 minutes ago. It must surely be someone on here!

I thought this was my mate Matt but I checked and it wasn't him, he hasn't ventured out of Sheffield in his recently. He thinks it might have been Josh (Squire) Dawson (formerly?) of this parish.

40 minutes ago, Angrydicky said:

I thought this was my mate Matt but I checked and it wasn't him, he hasn't ventured out of Sheffield in his recently. He thinks it might have been Josh (Squire) Dawson (formerly?) of this parish.

Ah yes, @dollywobbler did suggest it could be him. No, I don't think he posts here any more, he only seems to occasionally pop up when selling something nowadays.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, DarrenKC53 said:

Surely the person who owns that house is the 800 world? ?

You're very close to me, I see that 240 and VW pickup around a lot too but never got to pap them. Next time you pass the Rover 800 collection have a look at the houses opposite, one has the only other facelift 740 saloon (apart from mine) for miles and his neighbour has an Alfa 146 which must be a rarity now.