Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Had a quick Waaaaaheeeey this morning and they are about 1.2kg. Probably be about £5 postage. I am in Ashford, Middx so a bit too far.

PM me if that is ok and give me your address etc and I will get them sent on

These were sent to me by mistake and I was refunded and told to bin them. They are brand new though (4 stud) and I have been informed for a VW Lupo so I guess they should fit Polo's or Golf's/Seat's of the same era maybe?

Free to anyone who collects or plus postage if you want them sending.

I'm in Sandbach Cheshire (J17 M6)

I've got a tan leather interior from a Lexus LS400.

Front seats are electric but not heated, driver's seat has the usual bolster damage. Rear seat is non-electric and not heated, but is in reasonable condition. They were fully operational when removed from Dad's old green Lexus and the garage is warm and dry-ish so they should still work.

Obviously, these aren't the sort of thing I can just push through a letterbox, so collection would be preferred. Here's some pictures:

DSCF5342.jpg

DSCF5343.jpg

DSCF5344.jpg

They came out of this car, in case you need to know year and whatnot.

DSCF3360.jpg

I just want my garage space back!

Oh, and collection from Bolsover, which is near Chesterfield in Derbyshire. Very easy to get here from the M1.

• 3 weeks later...
Few more bits

th_DSCF7138.jpg

th_DSCF7135.jpg

th_DSCF7134.jpg

th_DSCF7133.jpg

All free just pay for the postage. Binhooker do you still want speakers?

Also might have a couple of end caps for a T25 bumper if anyone fancies them.

I think I'm going to change the cam belt / dizzy 'O' ring on the peasant Pug in the next month or so, so wouldn't mind the timing light and compression tester (for piece of mind!)

Are they still available?

(I'll have a rake through the garage for bits and pieces to AS freecycle in return :) )

Selection of Hubcaps - These were collected from various scrapyards in the 1990s. Most are just the one.

From memory - Daf 33 or 66 etc, Volvo 144 circa 1972 (nave plate with Volvo stamped on it), Peugeot 104, Rover SD1 circa 1978, Jaguar XJ6 series 3, Ford Corsair 2000E/Zephyr/Zodiac (middle plastic bit cracked), a Toyota one from mid 1970s (possibly off a Corona 2000 from 1974 or so), four or five Mini ones from the 1960s, a couple of others I've forgotten about.

Also I have two to three boxes of car handbooks, from the 1970s and 1980s, a lot of Austin Rover, Ford, Vauxhall.

Collect from near Lampeter, West Wales (SA40 9YN) or Keynsham nr Bristol (BS31 2DB). I'm afraid I can't post anything. But I can bring things to the Autoshite meet in July in Wiltshire.

If no takers its all going to a mate who does autojumbles for charity at the end of the month.

I think I'm going to change the cam belt / dizzy 'O' ring on the peasant Pug in the next month or so, so wouldn't mind the timing light and compression tester (for piece of mind!)

Are they still available?

(I'll have a rake through the garage for bits and pieces to AS freecycle in return :) )

Yep their yours. PM your address. Will work out whether I can bung them through post at work for nowt.

My free shite. I'm based near Cumbernauld.

Fiat Fiorino grille, the 127 one. Almost perfect nick but missing the small plastic Fiat script. This is the one that has the 5 diagonal bars in line with other 80's Fiats so might not look 100% right on a late 70's 127 buts better than nothing if yours is busted.

Too big to post but free to anyone that wants to collect it from me or can meet nearby (I'm close to motorways).

MG Metro grille in Black. Excellent condition, badge present, no cracks. Again free to collector.

I did intend on putting these up on the wall of my 'den' as I really like them, so I'll only let them go if they will definitely be put straight on your car. I'll be checking e-bay/Gumtree etc :wink:

Grilles.jpg

• 2 months later...

Had a quick rake around the garage to restore the shitecycle karma balance, having been the recipient of The Moog's compression tester / timing strobe...

I have a Agfa C66 colour enlarger...It's much the same as a Durst M605, and will work fine with 35mm / 120 negs. Located Central Scotland, but I could possibly bring it back to London with me the next time I drive the Peasant Pug up / back. (Maybe even drop somewhere along the way, if not too far from the M6 / M1).

Agfa-1.jpg

Agfa-1-2.jpg

(These were over £600 new, but digital photography has made film the preserve of the geek / hobbyist, so they aren't really worth much now).

It's untested / unused in aons, but all working as far as I'm aware...

Message me if you want it...

(Feel free to pass on to anyone who might be interested).

• 2 weeks later...

I have:

2 Mk3 Fiesta steel wheels - tyres have tread and hold air but are old.

Spax shocks for Herald/GT6 etc, v. old and pitted, still boxed but no idea if any use.

Clutch for (I think) 1.6 Primera.

Obv I'm not gonna post any of this but if anyone want to clutter their own house with this stuff I can bring it to Shitefest.

• 2 weeks later...
OBD2 Elm 323 connector. Goes from an obd2 port to USB.

Update your shite tool kit with this little beauty.

Hang on, is this being offered? If so, yes please!

(I'm easily confused though.... but can't see if this is a reply to a question someone asked)

Pm Sent Pillock

Also available a selection of cassettes. They are 90's ish mix of stuff like Carter USM singles, Albums, Indie greatest hits etc. Free to anyone who wants them. Some with cases some without. If you are interested then PM and we can sort out postage / collection

Brilliant but massive CRT telly, free to a good home.

I have a Sony KV32 WEGA 32 inch flat screen CRT telly, my parents bought it way back in '98 for £1500, it has never put a foot wrong. Sadly, they no longer have space for it having gone all HD these days.

It's hi-spec with 100hz non flickery screen, astonishing sound quality compared to horrible noise you

get out of a flat telly. It comes with the original big furniturey stand with shelves and a glass door, and a set-top box so you can actually use it in the 21st century. The picture is awesome.

It weighs as much as a night storage heater with a photocopier on top of it, first person with stout suspension and who can collect from CO13 before next friday, takes it.

Please save this from Landfill, it would be such a waste.

Also have a massive 32incher to find a good home for. It comes with a stand and is a sanyo. Nowt wrong with it apart from no one wants it.

What a great thing to put in the garage to secretly watch old episodes of Minder and go shite spotting.

Located in Ashford Middx. Could deliver locally if needed.

One of these big tellys would be ideal for me, being as I am about 10 - 15 years behind the times technology wise.

I could collect Roadwork's as my in-laws are in CO12, but not until late September. If that's not soon enough I've found Freecycle very good in the past for acquiring/getting rid of old TVs and other random crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a series 2/3 landy? Want to be able to kill an entire bus stop full of pensioners without denting your wings?

Then you need a sodding huge heavy bull bar:

120807_150508.jpg

Been in the shed 20 years, has been evicted by the woman while I was away. Collect from Barnsley, republic of Yorkshire before the pikeys steal it.

Evicted wheel barrow also available if you want a really miserable wheel barrow experience.

Got a series 2/3 landy? Want to be able to kill an entire bus stop full of pensioners without denting your wings?

Then you need a sodding huge heavy bull bar:

120807_150508.jpg

Been in the shed 20 years, has been evicted by the woman while I was away. Collect from Barnsley, republic of Yorkshire before the pikeys steal it.

Evicted wheel barrow also available if you want a really miserable wheel barrow experience.