Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

If anyone fancies a trip to Prestonland (and Billy Im looking at you here) I have a rather tasteful* Specialized bike going free for gratis and for fuck all.

10269570_10202420994098406_6411947019243

10262270_10202420996818474_2294045734108

Technical questions like How big is it and how many gears has it got will be answered by the generic "Fcuked if I know" but Im 5'11" and as it stands its been OK for me - the pannier isnt included. Its in need of some love. Its cluttering the place up and needs to be gone.

Please PM me if you are insane  Interested

Bicycle-a-go-go

With thanks to Sporty Spice for taking the old snotter off my hands and saving me hours of grief from the wife about "keeping tripping over that fucking bicycle"

Next up on MicraSheds all star celebrity shitathon is this wonderful* portable DVD player and DAB Telly.

mNHJm9oIzeP3eD0iWuVvwMg.jpg

Branded Nikaki or something it was bought about a year or so ago from Maplin.

The DVD is on its arse and keeps breaking down when it gets hot, however the DVB tuner works OK. The PSU is a bit iffy too and positional.

Collection is from MicraShed Land if you want it - just think with somehing like this and a suitably sized vehicle you need never go home ever, you can sleep in the car, use take aways and drive Thu facilities, piss up the side of a tree and in the evening settle down and watch Challenge TV.

Brilliant.

Hmmm

Give me a day of two to purloin a bloody great Jiffi and then find out how much it would be to post then Fred and I'll sort summat out.

Free to a home.

Crap Trumps - Series 1.

52 card deck, marked as traditional cards and also have Top Trumps style values for more fun*

Non smoking home, no pets, gosh, just cover postage.

If you want them, shot me a PM. I will give them to the person I like the most.

Selected Pics!

SMtxpFL.png

cacyHZ2.png

uzFyy9U.png

Free to bad home...new and still in a box....remote central locking kit like this....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-REMOTE-KEYLESS-CENTRAL-2-or-4-DOORS-LOCKING-KIT-Free-UK-P-P-TH-/360913827941?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Safety_Security&hash=item540823f865

Just pay the postage, it weighs 1.1kg on crappy kitchen scales.

Talking of Metro's I have a HBOL for Austin Metros and also a Porter's manual for same. So these are for the original 1980-90 A series Metroid. The Porter's one is a proper autoshiter's effort, published in 1995 using a 1981 car, most of the 'work' appears to have been done in the publisher author's driveway.

Anyway free of charge to anyone coming to Shitefest.

Re: the floodlight - are you going to Shitefest? If so I'll swap you a drink or two for it?

I can't make it, sadly.

But if anyone from down this way is going, I'll happily hand it over to them and accept the drink at some unspecified point in the future... :)

Has owt been arranged for this?

I may well be up in the big smoke next week so could collect, store and bring along to the fest.

Nice to see the Audi looking happy in it's new home Max.

Anybody want a bag of anthracite? No use to me as we only have an open fire - some eejit (probably* me) bought it in mistake for regular coal. Free delivery to Shitefest.

Can also be used to improve the handling of rear-engined shite.

Oh  :oops: I am doubly an eejit, then.

I thought this was the stuff you could only burn in a closed stove or a boiler cos it gave off carbon monoxide or something.  Doh.  Right, in the shed it goes until winter.  Thanks MO!