Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Having a bit of a clear out and came across a set of glowplugs that I bought for an old XUD. They are brand ew

They are wellman W631 and will fit http://www.trupart.co.uk/trupart/buyguide/html/gx74.htm

Also got a gunson colourtune still in its box. I am never going to use it so might as well pass it on.

Yours for free /postage

Ooooh! Bagsy the Colourtune please......! (it's the only way to set up a 2286 Land Rover with the Solex PA40 carb on it....) I shall be able to lob snail mail fundage in an envelope at the end of the month... is it still in it's shiny black cardboard box? I miss my old one... lent it to an old chap who died about a week later, and didn't have the heart to trouble his Wife. Popped in about a month after the funeral to find she had lobbed "All his old crap out cos it was shit and did her head in....." :( Ah well!

Is this like a Shitecycle thing going off?

• 2 weeks later...
Ooooh! Bagsy the Colourtune please......! (it's the only way to set up a 2286 Land Rover with the Solex PA40 carb on it....) I shall be able to lob snail mail fundage in an envelope at the end of the month... is it still in it's shiny black cardboard box? I miss my old one... lent it to an old chap who died about a week later, and didn't have the heart to trouble his Wife. Popped in about a month after the funeral to find she had lobbed "All his old crap out cos it was shit and did her head in....." :( Ah well!

Is this like a Shitecycle thing going off?

Mr Ross Pm me your address and I will get it posted...

Many thanks to Mr Moog :D

To continue the giveaway I have several headlights and at least one coil in a box of BX spares, dunno if the coil works but its no use to me as mines a diesel. Free + postage (my workplace is too tight for freepost malarkeys)

I have been told that you can test a coil by checking the resistance between various terminals with a multimeter, I have a multimeter but I don't know what resistances to look for. :roll:

I've just thought of a better way of using a colourtune, traditionally you need near blackout conditions to see the dim little blue flicker, cheap little pinhole cameras with half decent colour rendition are now available so could be possible to see what's going on while you drive, sort of as good as doing a plug chop without having to stop.

In the spirit of the great Autoshite giveaway, I have an old oil filled Pickhill Bantam welder free to a good home. It needs new leads but as far as I know works ok. Not sure if it is any use to anyone but would like it to be made use of as I have very fond memories of my grandad welding up the axle on my kettcar numerous times with it when I was young.

Tub of GM branded tyre gloop that plumbs into a compressor and fills your punctured tyre with gloop enabling you to drive at 49.9 mph for 50 miles.

Sealed up in its original bag, with useful sticker to put on the steeing wheel to remind you not to drive too fast - GR9.87888 for blowouts or buckled rimzzz :roll:

Free to a good home, just collect from PR5 land or stump up for postage.

Tub of GM branded tyre gloop that plumbs into a compressor and fills your punctured tyre with gloop enabling you to drive at 49.9 mph for 50 miles.

Sealed up in its original bag, with useful sticker to put on the steeing wheel to remind you not to drive too fast - GR9.87888 for blowouts or buckled rimzzz :roll:

Free to a good home, just collect from PR5 land or stump up for postage.

Not 100% certain it can be posted.... but I might be a raving loony and be wrong, like...

• 1 month later...

I helped clear a friends relatives house and came across a set of shelf mounted speakers. They are Clarion and the codes on them are2b108 6w. Will try and get pictures but free for anyone who wants them just cough up postage.

they look a bit 80's ish.