Show us your shite - in the snow!

Alexg

I can't be bothered taking a picture of the 626 in the snow, so you can have last year's effort.

4248343298_536e352df1_o.jpg

I'd like to say it was surprisingly good in the snow, but it was absolutely pathetic. Still used it though!

Been rather quiet on here recently, will hopefully get more time to contribute over Xmas.

Our snow was pretty poor, north and south of us had plenty but on the Norfolk/Suffolk border we missed out the heaviest falls.

5269377747_45bb8b1467_b.jpg

Laurel braves the snow by Spottedlaurel, on Flickr

I had to use the Laurel one day after a missing key incident meant I had to lend the Camry to Mrs SL. To be honest it wasn't ideal, glad to get back into the Camry again which is really quite good on slippery stuff. Certainly better than the Primera.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay! Even the Essex Riviera has been hit this time around.

05022012314.jpg

My motor, the Rover is marooned twenty one miles away at work.

05022012315.jpg

Other halfs motor.

05022012320.jpg

Snow has drifted up around mine quite nicely, and it's parked on a slopy section of the driveway. I'm going to have hours of fun getting that out this afternoon.

Extricated mine from its snowy nest with comparitive ease, started with the shovel but then asked myself "what would happen if I just gave it full tilt on the throttle?"

It lurched a yard or so forward, sliding downhill as it went, then a quick spin on the wheel saw it pirouette gracefully onto the road. I ar an ballet driver.