The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Fuck, I DIDN'T get that job I went for. FUCK - I was 95% sure I had got it when I left the interview. FUCK!

Then I suspect they're absolute cunts there and you'd have hated it anyway.

I've never been officialy diagnosed with depression but have suffered with it in the past, came on from nowhere and made me do some stupid things. Lost interest in everything, including old tat. Stupidly sold the 100E Anglia I had at the time (1500 pre X-flow, Classic struts ect) at a loss as it needed a few bits doing and I just CBA.

Today's grump: picking up a dead rat at work and finding half of it was stuck to the floor and it was full of maggots...

(Sorry if anyone was eating)

Depression is great, in the last month I've left my house about 6 times in total, three of those were visits to the offy to stock up on scotch.

As was previously mentioned, it's hard not to be depressed considering life is a fucking joke and 90% of people are cunts.

Depression is great, in the last month I've left my house about 6 times in total, three of those were visits to the offy to stock up on scotch.

As was previously mentioned, it's hard not to be depressed considering life is a fucking joke and 90% of people are cunts.

+1

I think that's 99% of the problem!

I totally agree with that!

I've never really been depressed, but I won't be surprised if it happens within the next few months.

How to send Retro Rides into a Fap Frenzy (2006-2011)

Not mentioning names, as I have no truck with MB personally. I like to do things with cars and cameras as well. Nevertheless, to start with:

1. Find an older E series BMW.

2. Fit BBS RS wheels that are too large for the arches and run a stupidly low profile.

3. Set aperture of camera to 'wide'.

4. Desaturate.

5. Indeed! Retro Rides bukkake.

6. Tell other members not on the jizz train to stop posting lest they stimulate healthy debate.

7. Arbitrarily delete build threads based on a misguided notion of quality control. No, this does not mean I want to be a moderator. My point is still valid.

Perhaps my beef is with the moderating mentality of Retro Rides itself, rather than the OP \ thread subject.

Also, on an unrelated note :

DSC02226.jpg

The Trafford Centre's near-psychotic obsession with replicating an American mall down to the very last detail is getting on my tits. A silt filled field in Dumplington will never reach the dizzying heights of Monroeville. We're on the wrong side of the Atlantic for a start. The apostrophe isn't needed either - perhaps that's why they cast it but didn't paint it. I can't strictly blame the Colonies for that one though, and perhaps it's too late for me to start complaining. I'm typing this on an American branded computer, listening to stoner rock from California, surrounded by expired license plates and back issues of Hot Rod magazine.

I know what the problem is - I'm a hypocrite. Can we stop by a cash machine on the way back?

If they wanted to emulate America, wouldn't they have spelled it 'center'?

It's probably only a matter of time, and the next remodelling... :|

Is that Merc SLC still parked in the Trafford Centre?

Yep. I like the Trafford Centre. Out of town malls are dispiriting places but the Trafford Centre makes up for it by being utterly ridiculous. Paintings of the designers on the walls, that's odd, statues of half naked women everywhere and a bear driving around in a little car*. Then they added that enormous marble staircase (again, with half naked women), apparently just to shock people coming into the building. Then came the Barton Square extension, and you can't have a branch of Next and M&S without a massive gold dolphin and mermaid fountain, can you? The bridge connecting the two buildings is also over the top, and of course contains its fair share of the obligatory half naked women.

*the ballet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237

i dont mind that the mad ugly bitch is dead, its the forthcoming 'idol' status that will be attached to her thats making me grumpy

THANK YOU. Already my facebook news feed thingy is filling up with this shit, and my friends are normally pretty intelligent people. Where was the massive public outpouring of grief when Lucien Freud died a couple of days ago, or does no one care about people who actually have talent anymore?

The radio waves will be swamped with drunken, out-of-tune ramblings by the Vulcan-eyed, fat, painted, coked-up, pissed-up, rat's nest-hair-do'd, rancid bint. That's seriously going to fuck me off.

The radio waves will be swamped with drunken, out-of-tune ramblings by the Vulcan-eyed, fat, painted, coked-up, pissed-up, rat's nest-hair-do'd, rancid bint. That's seriously going to fuck me off.

Must remember to fill my CD Changer this week. Keep forgetting to. This is the kick up the arse I've been waiting for.

Also, I've just texted my Girlfriend that said rancid bint had kicked the bucket, as it actually was news to me until I read it here. She replied that some people will do anything for attention.

Her fucking make up could sink a cunting country.... At least the Tatto industry can recover from the ink shortage. She was a fucking right slag and some.

No prejudice of course.

Her fucking make up could sink a cunting country.... At least the Tatto industry can recover from the ink shortage. She was a fucking right slag and some.

No prejudice of course.

You really are a sad fuck ..all of you haters..get a life..she had awesum talent..didnt give a fuck..and had addiction issues..u cold male haters probably without an ounce of talent apart from able to polish a turd..and take it some banal middle class car show..

How to send Retro Rides into a Fap Frenzy (2006-2011)

I'd bitten my lip on that one. The most irritating part for me was the snivelling, almost cock-sucking, way the site owner greeted Burrough's entry to R-R, and the fact that

many of the posters on the thread referred to him as "Mr. Burroughs" .

Sickmaking. Really.

Also, on an unrelated note :

The Trafford Centre's near-psychotic obsession with replicating an American mall down to the very last detail

Ever been to Caesar's Palace? The Trafford Center [sic] is a copy of the shopping mall within the famous Las Vegas hotel. Such a close copy that it is embarrasing how little imagination went into Peel Holdings' assault on the brownfields of Dumplington.

Personally, I detest the Trafford Centre, mainly because of the image-obsessed arseholes it attracts. Carrying a Selfridges* bag does not make you look cool in my eyes. It makes you look like you paid too much for too little in order to impress a few people who are willing to do the same.

*Other overrated, over priced retail outlets are available.

Re Amy Winehouse.

Pity, but no real surprise, that she's been found dead. Got to feel for her family, though. Parents have still lost a daughter, and will have to deal with the media glare, and the "in-depth" analysis of all their daughter's failings.

However, I, personally, feel she was overrated as a performer, and certainly can't be put into the same class as some of the people she will undoubtedly be compared with in the next few days.

You really are a sad fuck ..all of you haters..get a life..she had awesum talent..didnt give a fuck..and had addiction issues..u cold male haters probably without an ounce of talent apart from able to polish a turd..and take it some banal middle class car show..

Without wanting to sit in the middle of a flame war, it's just as well there are still an awful lot of talented people out there.

I never wished her any lasting harm, but have never had a lot of sympathy for rich celebs with no self control. Next subject please, where's Len H?

Bollocks.

If it's going to be blanket media hand-wringing when someone like Winehouse dies, what's it going to be like when one of the Reynolds Girls pops her clogs?

:|

Bollocks.

If it's going to be blanket media hand-wringing when someone like Winehouse dies, what's it going to be like when one of the Reynolds Girls pops her clogs?

:|

the old ' died in childbirth' myth?