eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, angle said:

Is it wrong that I want this with a Z20LET in?

385048882_3604934916407360_1119657022552

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/697533718924766/

I wouldn't say so. I could imagine Dougie from Once Driven making a Kollecshun Kaper video on this.  Lowered on Vectra C bin-lids, from some angles, this does look a bit like a mk4 Astra caricature come alive. Very rare even when new, these are getting quite cool now. This particular one is very early. Although I've seen mk4 hatches on R-plates, I have not seen R-plates on these. 

10 hours ago, adw1977 said:

Base model with bench seat and the lovely* V4 engine, in faded brown.  The most AS Zepyhr possible?

absolutely, probably really heavy steering, no performance to speak of, poor handling, spare wheel airbag - what's not to love!

15 minutes ago, Flat4 said:

I am oddly tempted by this. Soft brake pedal is unlikely to be a simple servo tho, is it?

It could be as simple as needing a brake fluid change and bleed. Or not.

With the car running if you push the brake and it eventually goes to the floor then there's probably a small leak somewhere. 

23 hours ago, Conrad D. Conelrad said:

I listed a bunch of shite yesterday and eBay gave me the option of having the description written by AI. It spewed out a few flowery paragraphs of bullshit about my radiator hose, how Morris was the most respected name in all automotive history etc. 

I don’t think it’s available on eBay motors yet, but when it is… look forward to descriptions becoming even more useless.  

We tried it for a school fundraiser concert flyer.

Made the gig sound like you were going to be wanked off and reincarnated as Ringo Starr for £8.