eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

This nice Datsun has also come for sale here.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=236836647

That car, in those surroundings.

I want to go and live there, where those photos were taken.

11 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

That's stunning. Without even sitting in it, I just know that driving position is near-as-dammit perfect. What sort of ££ does that actually work out as? 

It is for sale for 20,000 NOK so about 1732 pounds. And it is fantastic could well have owned it myself but spare parts access is probably very poor and it is a deal braker for me.

39 minutes ago, moosemansjukebox said:

1993 Rover 200 216 GSi 5dr HATCHBACK Petrol Manual

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275007549399

R8 without the silver grill and with the extended indicator lights - the best looking ones IMO. Not too bad for £700.

Last night I chatted with our taxi driver about his adventures getting his late Dad's R8 back on the road. He'd spent £900 on brakes, wheel cylinders and a cambelt plus a patch of welding. Knew it wasn't worth it but it also kind of was. 

Agree early is better than late chrome on these

5 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Rural Norway is very nice and can highly recommend road trips here.

What is the fuel availability like? I would love to go and have an explore but get the impression that it can be quite car unfriendly and expensive over there

1 hour ago, MisterH said:

What is the fuel availability like? I would love to go and have an explore but get the impression that it can be quite car unfriendly and expensive over there

Fuel (petrol and diesel) is not a problem to get hold of. And are mostly the cities that are not so friendly to cars. In rural areas, petrol and diesel still dominate, and cars are vital there. And Norway is expensive but with a little planning it is possible to travel here without it being too expensive.

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Fuel (petrol and diesel) is not a problem to get hold of. And are mostly the cities that are not so friendly to cars. In rural areas, petrol and diesel still dominate, and cars are vital there. And Norway is expensive but with a little planning it is possible to travel here without it being too expensive.

How the hell do they keep old cars that clean? don't they drive them in Winter???

8 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

How the hell do they keep old cars that clean? don't they drive them in Winter???

Are you thinking about the last 2 cars I posted here? These 2 are probably so nice as they have probably been in areas with no road salt in the winter. Had one used these for a few winters with the road salting we have now, these cars would probably have been so rusty that they could not be saved and could only be scrapped.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Are you thinking about the last 2 cars I posted here? These 2 are probably so nice as they have probably been in areas with no road salt in the winter. Had one used these for a few winters with the road salting we have now, these cars would probably have been so rusty that they could not be saved and could only be scrapped.

seeing as a UK old car only has to sniff salt to dissolve, just seemed amazing as they were in great condition