eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

17 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

The Transit was utterly ruined and the numpty who was responsible should have eggs thrown at them for the rest of eternity as payback for their fiendish deed. 

The Horizon is much less ruined, but has clearly gone downhill fast. The problem is only 0.000001% of the population are interested in them, let alone keeping them in show condition. The next owner will make the ultimate choice which way things go with it, and I fear it'll be a one-way street. 

That's a nice set of double standards on display there M9. Can't argue with the points you raise, mind. 

7 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

That's a nice set of double standards on display there M9. Can't argue with the points you raise, mind. 

I'm not averse to a fruity engine swap and have owned a couple of played-with examples myself. Thing is, I prefer to keep the rest of a car reasonably stock looking. The BG Tranny was anything but. 

18 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

The Transit was utterly ruined and the numpty who was responsible should have eggs thrown at them for the rest of eternity as payback for their fiendish deed. 

The Horizon is much less ruined, but has clearly gone downhill fast. The problem is only 0.000001% of the population are interested in them, let alone keeping them in show condition. The next owner will make the ultimate choice which way things go with it, and I fear it'll be a one-way street. 

Only 2/3rds of one person in the whole of the UK is interested? I think you exaggerate, Sir! 😄

1 hour ago, Austat said:

Heavily doubt that m8.

Sadly, very sadly, the 'xRE xxxG' reg (and rhd) suggests this is indeed one of the Reliant-built pre-series cars, one of perhaps three which exist in the world. I honestly don't give a toss about 99% of modified cars, but why somebody would take something unique and historically important and turn it into... that thing... absolutely boggles the mind. Just tragic. Not buying Sam's Anadol prototype when I had the chance (twice) is one of my biggest car regrets. And I wouldn't have done that to it.

Ultra bASe Primera, resplendent in Doom Blue.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1248865305569947

No photo description available.

Ad is a few weeks old, although according to the DVLA site checker it hasn't had a new V5 lately, so maybe it's still available.