eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

50 minutes ago, barrett said:

Hold the fucking phone!

95865081_10163563184430381_6870742291028377600_o.thumb.jpg.ba36a6d2a95db685cd320496eda12277.jpg

Despite what the advert says, this is an original UK dash-change car. This must be the only Renault 5 to be fitted with black and silver plates when it was new! And probably the only rhd dash-change car left.... £2500, which isn't loads of money.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/266886794507470/

Liked for the Renault Boutique alloys.

Never understood differences in spec between some models - eg dash change and floor change, ribbed dashboard and “smooth” dashboard - or did they standardise/change to all models early on following introduction to the UK?

26 minutes ago, supermellowman said:

Liked for the Renault Boutique alloys.

Never understood differences in spec between some models - eg dash change and floor change, ribbed dashboard and “smooth” dashboard - or did they standardise/change to all models early on following introduction to the UK?

The dash-change was only current in 1972 and early '73. Late '73 they all changed over to floor-change. I think they only made it to the UK in early '73 so only a small number of this spec were ever sold. Incredibly rare today, if not unique

16 hours ago, HMC said:

Strong economy motoring there as these fall something like 20 ccs into the 'cheap' tax band for pre 2001s.

But just imagine having to explain to your girlfriend that you've just spent over a grand on a 25 year old Citroen AX diesel with not MOT...

Watchlisted.

22 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

If the dealer is as good as his advert it will come with a full mot and 3 months warranty... 

Dealers are always good to there word aren't they ???

""All sales vehicles are subject to a PDI, this includes but is not limited to:

Engine: Operation: Functions OK, Fluid Levels: Checked & OK, Auxiliary drive belts: OK

Brakes: Foot-brake/Handbrake: Function OK, Fluid Level: Checked & OK, ABS Warning Light: Start up OK

Steering: No excessive play at wheels, Fluid Levels: Checked & OK

Transmission: Operation: Functions OK, Fluid Levels: Checked & OK

Hydraulics (Where present*): Operation: Functions OK

General: Airbag Warning Light: Start-up OK, Windscreen: To MOT standard, Wipers/ Washers: Operate OK, Lights: All operating OK, Tyres: All exceed legal minimum, Spare wheel & jack: Present

Engine Diagnostics: Full code read and clear. Any faults identified rectified.

All of our cars are supplied with a minimum of 9 months MOT unless otherwise stated."" 

"Warranty:   we offer a three month Parts and Labour Warranty on all vehicles sold. These can be extended for up to 36 Months should you require" 

26 minutes ago, solderblob said:

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1975-FORD-COURIER-PICK-UP-CALIFORNIAN-IMPORT-RARE-COMPACT-TRUCK/174248480000

Probably overpriced, probably a colossal pain in the dick to get parts for, and it's not even UK registered. And yet I'm still wishing I had room in my garage for it.

for that money id still buy this

7 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

If the dealer is as good as his advert it will come with a full mot and 3 months warranty... 

Dealers are always good to there word aren't they ???

did it leak on the way in?

is it making any weird noises?

are the wheels pointing in the same direction?

put it on the pitch

pdi done

16 hours ago, DVee8 said:

Surely the most random spot to stop and take some photos of your car?  Was he/she about to turn right and thought  " I know what, i'll take some photos and stick this up for sale today' ?

7 minutes ago, EssDeeWon said:

Surely the most random spot to stop and take some photos of your car?  Was he/she about to turn right and thought  " I know what, i'll take some photos and stick this up for sale today' ?

I was thinking exactly the same thing ?

1 hour ago, EssDeeWon said:

Well, there wasn't any traffic following,  so it was as good a chance as any.....

2 hours ago, Skizzer said:

This is cute.

7290F89C-0E65-437D-A897-F08FF012BFEC.thumb.jpeg.daccfd07c7be987cff8de400454c3c98.jpeg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1193765

Not as cute as an early 3-door GLX with those 137-spoke alloys they had, but I bet these are perky with the 1.5 engine.

Looks minty too: could be half tempting at £2k.

I remember my dad buying one of those for 50 quid, but the front wing had been botched with a big lump of fibreglass...they didn't even bother to paint over the fibre glass. He bought it to do an engine swap into the diesel one he had which ate its headgasket. Either way i wouldn't pay 2 grand for one, weren't they just a fiat uno but with none of the charm?

5 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Cor, look at this BMW 2000.

D3C230E4-4F68-4EB4-8AB4-65B22B75A0B1.thumb.jpeg.d74769cf8b2e05f52d81e065fcb6266d.jpeg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264722627080

Underground car park treasure, last taxed in 1994.

Starting bid isn’t outrageous at £1500.

That does look good

But it'll never make it to the end , I reserve the right, advertised elsewhere means make a decent bid and I'll pull it