eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

Did you not have one of these that became sentient and trapped you inside the car at the Co-op?

Yeah, it wasn't an issue for me but the 8 months preggers Mrs Imp took offence and it had to go. 

To be fair, that car was absolutely shit. It had a dodgy MOT and absolutely stank of manure. 

Obligatory 'Been to the seaside in home converted camper van' picture.

s-l1600.jpg

''provides a unique feeling of comfort and homeliness'

s-l1600.jpg

And let's be honest, nothing says 'comfort and homeliness' quite like 0.3 of a metre of garden netting nailed to some OSB board. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-Custom-Surf-Camper-Van-High-Top-LWB/123982586920?hash=item1cddf02428:g:fikAAOSwFTVdHcqI

8 hours ago, w00dy said:

42.5k is about the life expectancy of the CVT gearbox apparently.  I viewed an A200 turbo with that gearbox and it was a hoot on the rest drive. But then I did some research and ran away 

11 hours ago, meggersdog said:

I think this lives 300 yards up the road from me; just can't work out where photos were taken.  It's certainly the same year and colour and ad says Wisbech.  Scurries off up the road to check reg.........

12 hours ago, meggersdog said:

has some age related marks as shown in the pictures.

s-l1600.jpg

okay, let's see some more age related marks

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polo/223757871818?hash=item3419022aca:g:42YAAOSwkNRd1EBU

Yet it still has 6 bids on it!

Give me strength...

15 hours ago, meggersdog said:

I do like these but they are bloody old now, tend to be rusty (often very rusty) and have never had any kind of replacement panels available at all..

I remember around 10-15 years ago when Vauxhall/Opel disposed of all of their Manta stock. (I got one of the final non-sunroof roof skins). If parts and cars where drying up then god knows what the situation is like now.