eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

[googles roro shipping from Brazil]

Import From Brazil to the UK

Brazil is a very highly populated country with a wide variety of needs. We can accommodate a variety of shipping types and style as well as air freight for small, quicker goods.

We offer a variety of ports in Brazil such as Rio De Janiro and Santos. Vehicle imports from Santos for Kombis are starting from as little as £895 with saloons and 4x4 being even cheaper. Do not hesitate to get in touch with the vehicles make, model and dimensions to get a tailored quote.

Very nice but very expensive 4x4 Cavalier

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-2-0i-4x4-130-BHP-RARE-MODEL-1-OWNER-55-000-MILES-PRISTINE/273033810011?hash=item3f9215505b:g:CrMAAOSwSPBaY1ud

He says it's the 130, I always thought these were the C20NE so 115/118 horses.

Very nice but very expensive 4x4 Cavalier

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-2-0i-4x4-130-BHP-RARE-MODEL-1-OWNER-55-000-MILES-PRISTINE/273033810011?hash=item3f9215505b:g:CrMAAOSwSPBaY1ud

He says it's the 130, I always thought these were the C20NE so 115/118 horses.

Very odd specification this? An L in 2.0 but with the 4x4. I'd have expected the 4x4 to all be top spec. But presumably 4x4 could be spec on any trim level. I had a 1.8GS that was much smarter inside.

Very odd specification this? An L in 2.0 but with the 4x4. I'd have expected the 4x4 to all be top spec. But presumably 4x4 could be spec on any trim level. I had a 1.8GS that was much smarter inside.

4x4s here were either 2.0'L' (like that one) or the GSi, iirc.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-Mk4-Minibus-59-000-miles-2-0L-Rare-fuel-injection-petrol-LEZ-ok/173111051755?hash=item284e3905eb:g:5BsAAOSwCCVZp~jZ

'My local body shop quoted £2000 to replace the front wing and passenger door skin, repair the small dents on either side, replace the rear wheel arches and then respray both sides of the minibus.
This may sound a lot to you but a transit officianado told me the minibus would then be worth between £4000- £6000'

You say 'officianado', I say pissed up lunatic.

If you had the money for the 4x4 you probably had the money for the extra trim etc. My GS was very nicely specced - even had electric mirrors. 

I don't recall as GS model in Blighty, where did they fall in the range?

My old Cav 4x4 was an 8v 2.0 L spec. The redtop Gsi it replaced was like an F1 car in contrast, and, funnily enough, I never forgave it for not being a Gsi. It was as dull as dishwater.

WTF is that shit?!

All that effort, and the legs to hold it up have just been tacked on! Also seems like the wheels aren't even attached, just leaned against it.

Whoever created that, and whoever ends up buying it, can GET IN THE FUCKING SEA.