eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Remarkable, I don't recall ever seeing one of those without crusty rear arches. At the time they seemed to be standard fitment along with rattly tappets.

That's my mate Tim Glover at Roadhouse Retro.

He's knocking about in a 2CV van at the moment  :), nice guy really.  He used to import a ton of old VW metal too, which is how I met him.

They never did a Tiger in 2 door. They did do a 1600gt though. post-20412-0-43644700-1514542611_thumb.jpg

I'd love a 2 door Avenger but the deep deep pockets of the Rally fraternity have pushed the the prices of project cars up considerably.. and that is when you can find one..... this car will almost undoubtedly end up like thispost-20412-0-68689600-1514542948_thumb.jpg

This one has too many pedals for me, but I really like these.  Many years ago I worked in a petrol station that had a car sales pitch attached.  One of the partners would occasionally give me a lift at closing time and if we had one of these in stock it would be his choice.  I think I might have to have one sometime, before they go too far out of reach.  They're well on the way already!

I find you can pretty much guess what the inside of an old car is going to smell like when you see seat covers like that.

This v6 ZSR looks nice.

Items replaced this year recently cover, clutch, rear brake discs, pads and calipers, four Continental sport tyres, battery and many smaller items. Other items replaced include coil packs, re-skimmed Head, new thermostat and intake manifold

Seats were recovered in genuine MG leather and alcantara 12 months ago and still look new as does the steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake which were also recovered by Royal steering wheels.  Full service history all stamped up book from new, last service August this year. 

BUT

Every car has them. today failed MOT near side front area corroded

Scunner. Doesn't sound like it's worth 1200 groat then.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZS-180-2-5-V6-X-power-edition-Very-rare-and-fast-becoming-a-collector-s-item/132448838396

Stonefield Truck - for the urgent attention of Doug.

18221897_1331676640262691_24913977151628

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1778101842503723

For the benefit of those resisting the thrall of Mr Z.

£3,000

Viewed by 276 people

Stonefeild 6x4

2.5 Bmw Diesel,Manual Gearbox

Full V5 Present

Truck is running and driving but does need the Electrics looked at as the lights and air brakes are not working. Due to electrical issue.

Unfortunately do not have the time to complete the truck due to other projects.

The P5000 variant which is a 6x4 is using a lazy axle at rear.

And runs the original Stonefeild transferbox with selectable hi and low range

Has a hydraulic winch fitted to the rear and has pto pump however this needs piped up to make it work.

Viewing is essential on this as it better to view to understand what is for sale.

It is plated at MGW 5.36ton with MTW 8.93ton

£3000