Its too expensive and too far away.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reliant-Kitten-Estate-T-reg-NICE-ORIGINAL-CAR/352241119653?hash=item520334f1a5:g:An8AAOSw8axaQ2kQ

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292379116233?_trksid=p3692.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI292379116233.N36.S1.R1.TR2

s-l1600.jpg

I have spent the last 48 hours working out how I'm going to rearrange my fleet of 4 non-working cars to accomodate this. Unfortunately I just can't see a way I could get in and out without considerable expense, which I can't justify for a car I really want but don't need. It seems a bargain price for a low mileage, probably giffer owned S-Type, especially for a later type with the 4.2, six speed box and apparently far less troublesome suspension. Has the Denso satnav too, for which 2012 discs are easily available. A bit of googling suggests that the ABS fault will require a new front wheel bearing with integrated sensor. At the moment they are £130 at ECP once you bang the usual discount code in.

If anyone fancies smoking around in this until the MOT's up I'll buy it off you then for whatever it owes you, or thereabouts!

Local forecourt tat found while on a walk less than an hour ago...

post-19970-0-93247000-1514477029_thumb.jpg

£695, which seems reasonable. Although the MOT ran out mid-December I suspect it'll be given another one prior to sale, and looking at the clean passes historically I wouldn't imagine it being difficult. I had a quick snoop and it seemed minty on the outside. Happy to make enquiries for anyone on here if they are in desperate need of wafty French chod.

You can view the full stock of stuff - most of it prime shite material - on the website, which has on its homepage a testimonials section with placeholder text in it. :-D

Wow, that looks great. I really do want a sinker and that's the best colour, too. Anyone know what those 2-litre XU lumps are like? I've been spoiled by 50 mpg clattery diesel engines and I'm not sure I could ever afford to run a petrol as a daily... I would say it's pretty expensive, too, despite the low miles and great mot history. Hmm.

Wow, that looks great. I really do want a sinker and that's the best colour, too. Anyone know what those 2-litre XU lumps are like? I've been spoiled by 50 mpg clattery diesel engines and I'm not sure I could ever afford to run a petrol as a daily... I would say it's pretty expensive, too, despite the low miles and great mot history. Hmm.

Pretty fast when I had a 405 automatic with it. About 35mpg is max, if you don't go mental on the throttle. Nice engine note too, in a way...

That Xantia has been for sale for ages though. It was advertised elsewhere beforehand and had had a replacement engine at some point in its life too.

If you buy it and then ever sell it in the future I'd 100% buy it off you, if that helps?!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mg-midge-kit-car-part-biult/222773245185?hash=item33de51f501:g:ldAAAOSwZtlaRQ3y

I'd imagine if you crashed one of these you'd have more chance of a prayer and a single piece of McDonald's napkin tucked into your shirt saving you. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292379116233?_trksid=p3692.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI292379116233.N36.S1.R1.TR2

s-l1600.jpg

I have spent the last 48 hours working out how I'm going to rearrange my fleet of 4 non-working cars to accomodate this. Unfortunately I just can't see a way I could get in and out without considerable expense, which I can't justify for a car I really want but don't need. It seems a bargain price for a low mileage, probably giffer owned S-Type, especially for a later type with the 4.2, six speed box and apparently far less troublesome suspension. Has the Denso satnav too, for which 2012 discs are easily available. A bit of googling suggests that the ABS fault will require a new front wheel bearing with integrated sensor. At the moment they are £130 at ECP once you bang the usual discount code in.

If anyone fancies smoking around in this until the MOT's up I'll buy it off you then for whatever it owes you, or thereabouts!

Get it bought man! Seems cheap and I have a good abs sensor you can have free.

Oh......you can get proper skf bearing for less than that.....and it will fit

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mg-midge-kit-car-part-biult/222773245185?hash=item33de51f501:g:ldAAAOSwZtlaRQ3y

I'd imagine if you crashed one of these you'd have more chance of a prayer and a single piece of McDonald's napkin tucked into your shirt saving you. 

Can anyone else see the evil face lurking under the bonnet in the second photo?

Just me then, ok... you'll all be sorry when it comes and wipes you all out one by one and there's only the fat old guy left.

Can anyone else see the evil face lurking under the bonnet in the second photo?

Just me then, ok... you'll all be sorry when it comes and wipes you all out one by one and there's only the fat old guy left.

I see it.

And now I don't think I can see anything else.