eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

When I was about 14 or 15 there was a dinner lady at my school who had, in no particular order, a massive chest, a Wolelsey Six wth factory Ro-Styles, a too tight overall, blue velour seats and an overly suggestive manner .

When my adolescent peers were fantasising about Debbie Harry or whatever I was thinking about what we'd now call a milf in a fancy Landcrab.

Is it any wonder I'm so fucked up now?

Ridiculously close to SPORTY_TOWERS.

Can these be easily tuned, Rover of Doom style?

They're not as easy to tune as the earlier L-series as the pump is different and the plug-in box of tricks as fitted to the RoD won't work.  They can be remapped however, although this isn't as cheap as a box.  Also the pump operates at a higher pressure than the VP37 pump in the earlier engines, and the injectors were changed to suit - fitting a set of injectors from a 200 / 400 / 600 SDI is a popular and easy upgrade as they open sooner and thus allow more fuel into the cylinders.  That, winding the boost up to 19 psi and improving the air flow gives pretty decent results - that's what has been done on my 45 and it's not that far behind the 200 in terms of outright performance, although it's nowhere near as responsive to the throttle (and it's noisier thanks to the freer-flowing exhaust).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Quatrelle/263411644335

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

QuoteQuoteQuote

I have 4 to choose from...............

Why are only three of them pictured?

And which one of them do I win in this auction?

For God's sake, what are they spiking the water with in Lincolnshire?

QuoteQuoteQuote

Thanks for looking..........

Yeah, fuck yourself.

Bumpkin.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1962-CITROEN-AZ-2CV/263411221758

s-l1600.jpg

I HAVE RECENTLY IMPORTED THE VEHICLE  TO THE UK

To enhance the overall 3rd world ambience, or why the actual fuck?

THE CHASSIS IS ROTTEN & WILL IDEALLY NEED REPLACING WITH A GALV CHASSIS

Ah, genuine reason for sale, ay?

A YOUNG FRENCH LAD HAD UPDATED IT BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S TO LOOK LIKE THE CHARLESTON MODEL HENCE THE COLOUR & THE FRONT GRILL & LIGHTS)

Not in a million years. Anyone with half a brain would recognise from the rear panel that back in the early 80s a young French lad

had backdated a 70s 2CV so he can ring it onto a CGC. Since the French authorities are a bit more astute than the DVLA,

the thing has been sitting ever since, until some slowpoke from the UK was soaped over and is now desperately trying to move it on.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Quatrelle/263411644335

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Why are only three of them pictured?

And which one of them do I win in this auction?

For God's sake, what are they spiking the water with in Lincolnshire?

Yeah, fuck yourself.

Bumpkin.

Possibly the light blue one as stated in the first line of crap description, but the main one in the pictures looks like a shit mint green colour so fuck knows which one .... maybe the blue one is the missing one

The advert is no longer available so the website redirects you to the front page.

Not necessarily , no Autotrader links work for me from here. But if I then search Autotrader I can see the ad.

Also when I'm sent Autotrader links on Whatsapp by my brothers they always work.

I'm always on an iPad when looking at AS, if that makes a difference.