eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

vietnam_cat.jpg.536a1224a8fc8e0d347ab9d8cbc0062e.jpg.6c400d283f1ce80ba9f93c2803111837.jpg

Nice looking car and very rare to see them with the rear original ginger-cators as many owners tend to stick on the later smoked lights which is frankly a boring mod.

Never been a fan of the Vitesse.  4-pot with a turbo, so whilst you get the performance, you don't get the sound. I've always hated those Vitesse wheels too. In fact the reason I hated the wheels and smoked lights was because they were literally the only mod almost every Rover 800 owner ever did back when I was on that site. No one brought anything new to the table. It was always some older "boy racer" with a nice clean early Mk2 Sterling thundering around going YEAH, jUSt GOt VITTY WhEELz and VITTy LIGHTS AND VITTY this and that.... 🤨

Yeah, that's fine, mod your car if you have to but don't jump around doing the same as everybody else thinking you're unique.

Sorry. Rant over. 

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

2001 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur  SE - Picture 1 of 3

2001 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE | eBay

£500 BIN. Hard to say if it's worth it or not, 99% of the advert is that shitting AI nonsense.

Why, and how do people get AI to write their adverts? 

I love the bit where it mentions "The car also has a right-hand drive" yeah, a right-hand drive what?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

classic cars austin maestro - Picture 1 of 2

classic cars austin maestro | eBay

'Will need dragging off the lawn and trailering away'

classic cars austin maestro - Picture 2 of 2

Because that Merc wouldn't have the power to do it.

Just came to post that. Says they are clearing uncles old bangers so may well be more treasure.

Edit; Indeed there is.

IMG_2318.jpeg.a38c80f73a147f8dafa014778bccfa0f.jpeg

Edited by Rustybullethole
  • Like 2

Suzuki GT 185 motorbike - Picture 8 of 12

Suzuki GT 185 motorbike | eBay

One of the later ones at a guess, as seems to have the GT380B style rear light rather than the old 'figure of 8 ' and the X5 was launched a year later.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

Why, and how do people get AI to write their adverts? 

I love the bit where it mentions "The car also has a right-hand drive" yeah, a right-hand drive what?

I always click off any advert that has a wholly AI-written description.  It means the seller is either bone idle, thick as pigshit or doesn't speak English, so is almost certainly going to be painful to deal with in one way or another.

2 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

Just came to post that. Says they are clearing uncles old bangers so may well be more treasure.

Edit; Indeed there is.

Profile says he joined eBay in 1997, that's pretty impressive!

3 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

Edit; Indeed there is.

£11.50 for that Merc van?  I used to drive one of those at work (MLG 791Y).  £11.50 is nowhere near enough to entice me to drive one again!

Oh wait... I'm supposed to pay him?  FRO with that!

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Before it was even called eBay...

Wasn't it Yahoo auctions, or something like that?