eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

21 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

Not cheap, but when did you last see a series 1 Ritmo/Strada, let alone a 105TC.

Classic Car Auctions | 1971 Fiat Ritmo Coupe 105TC-For Sale

recc31750-1_1.jpg.webp?dummy=1694946822

I know nothing about Fiats whatsoever, but I really find that very appealing, and I am due to be at that auction, which sounds like a dangerous combination to me 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, egg said:

Ooof, I'm fairly sure Trophy Yellow was exactly the yellow my dream ZT would be painted in, and they are rare! Correct engine and gearbox, pre-fl, too. Thank God it's priced above what any ZT should be worth.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Ooof, I'm fairly sure Trophy Yellow was exactly the yellow my dream ZT would be painted in, and they are rare! Correct engine and gearbox, pre-fl, too. Thank God it's priced above what any ZT should be worth.

Is it just me or is this a getaway car from an armed blagging - the baddies have leapt out, legged it over the railway footbridge and jumped into their previously nicked, rung and pre-positioned Jaaag to continue their escape - thus having foiled Plod with the 'they'll never get to the level crossing before we are well gone' ploy?

Product photo of 2004 MG [hidden information]92803

Meanwhile Reagan and Carter are playing catchup

374179845_1347499482639684_4608165795090

11 minutes ago, loserone said:

Sometimes marketplace puts the currency as dollars or euros for some bizarre reason.

Is it always km instead of miles too? It's really clunky (or at least it is on my laptop) - if I try to filter  any search results it usually just kills all but 3 or 4 that are often not in my search criteria anyway (a lot of shite it will just include as it's algorithm says it may be of interest but if I'm looking for Range Rover P38 and I then filter it by 'most recent' I'll end up with a Disco, an Audi A6 and a Range Rover Sport.
At least it's free to use.........

22 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

There aren't enough 'likes' in the world for that sexy little bastard of a car.

It's the MPi 8V so 80 bhp  

Unfortunately for £1000, you don't get an MOT, and a battery that's charged. But it should fly through. 

No it wants scrapping. 

1 hour ago, Flat4 said:

Rover floppy top, £300, Ayrshire.

Screenshot_20230918-131619_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a2eef848bc9163c8a6be61e3f4eb8518.jpg

Bro in law has identical one....i'm interested but scotchland and lack of Mot means delivery wouldnt be cheap!!

4 hours ago, wesacosa said:

Fuck's sake, just let this thing die. It's let water in, the ECU is fried and no-one wants to take it on. 

I'm sure it must be heartbreaking for the owner but if they can't get it finished and there's no interest, the kindest thing is to let it go for scrap and realise some money from it. Better and rarer cars than this have been binned; he's tried like hell and it hasn't worked. 

I think it's time, sorry.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Remind me again why this would be a better buy than a Jaguar XK8?

Because it further accelerates the price of an XK8 to the point that I can afford to allow* my wife to purchase one? I just have to convince her that they are easier to park than a Bini.
Only reasons I could ever see for owning a latter day Bristol was that it looked a little bit different to the norm, had some sort of 'poshness' attached - that and it was a pretty good Top Trumps card for the school bus.

Just now, grogee said:

"Now suddenly temperature goes high might be easy fix" 

Might be, but probably is not, why dont people just check these 'easy fixes' out?