eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

@egg Is this on your 'list'? Pretty sure a fella I know owned this until fairly recently.

ta, a sexy little sausage with low miles, optional safety pack (evidenced by rear headrests and passenger airbag), intact and unobtanium wheel trims, headlight protectors etc.

2 hours ago, egg said:

ta, a sexy little sausage with low miles, optional safety pack (evidenced by rear headrests and passenger airbag), intact and unobtanium wheel trims, headlight protectors etc.

The fella who had it bought new replacement arch panels and was going to have them fitted/painted, but never got round to it.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, coachie said:

Spotted this on my morning dog walk. 

Central Newport, near train station.  Seems cheap, could help with storage/collection if any interest. 

A delightfully pogweaseled Civic was parked nearby, and I also saw a giffer driven dark grey/black E reg Mazda 323 hatchback pulling a substantial home-made trailer drive by.  Good times.

IMG_20230906_080409.jpg

If at first you don't succeed, double the price, that's why they call me Terry Tibbs.

IMG_20230923_085330.jpg

@LightBulbFun to the baby blue phone

Product photo of Harding Consort

Product photo of Harding Consort

(2) Marketplace – Harding Consort | Facebook

This little 3 wheel Harding Consort mobility car was first registered in 1955 its fitted with a 197cc villiers engine and 3 speed gearbox and reverse all running as it should lights & indicators work runs on a 6v system with new battery fitted can start on a pull handle or key I've always started by handle as startor motor is abit lazy I got the brown logbook but v5 will need applying for there was only 12 of these made and only 5 left no part x £3550 ono

I hope to God that this used to be the pink abomination for sale a year or two ago and not a clean Roadmaster wagon. These are cherished classics nowadays yet every single one I see come up for sale here is a total, often overpriced heap.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/856704275826264/

Screenshot_2023-09-24-09-31-16-581_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

9 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Somewhat related, how about this VP Commodore estate! Has the 3800, not a V8 but otherwise excellent engine. Probably can be had cheap.

Screenshot_2023-09-24-09-36-19-698_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Where is that for sale? I think I saw it in northamptonshire a couple weeks ago! 

Edit: Found it on Facebook. Not the same one!