Festival of the Unexceptional 2019 - free camping and free breakfast available!

quicksilver

A decision has been reached...

After a long school year the two teachers are too tired to travel tonight. (But not to tired to use alliteration B) ) 

Plus the rather inclement forecast overnight has put us off camping tonight! So... an early start will result and we are still planning to be there for the silvers breakfast! 

We might camp Saturday night instead, if others are too.  

1 minute ago, davidfowler2000 said:

5 bastard arse hours and 24 minutes since I started driving and I've only made it to Hilton Park service. The M6 and all the twats on it can just get to fuck.

And that’s another reason we’ve decided on an early morning dart as it’s school chucking out Friday! 

29 minutes ago, brownnova said:

And that’s another reason we’ve decided on an early morning dart as it’s school chucking out Friday! 

yeah, I'm not leaving Kent yet, the M2 and M25 look a bit rough. Hopefully better from about 6ish. Maybe.

The pox bag that is the M25 better not be fooked in the morning, hoping to be at the FOD for around 8am. 

If anyone sees a blue Rover 45 with an AS sticker on the lower part of the rear bumper it is me. If you see said Rover 45 driving around looking a bit lost, it is me. Please intervene.

Final shout for East Angular Massive. We are congregating at Morrison’s Cambourne Saturday AM at 8.00. 

Looking forward to it - the weather forecast is improving almost hourly and I’ve had my tracking done!

My advice to everyone going is don’t be shy - say hello! You will...errr... definitely recognise me and my shirt. 

Oh, and it looks like I'm setting up on my own tomorrow.. Mum is too unwell and I asked Eva if she wanted to help put the tent up and her answer was "Do I have to? Can I just play instead?"

I'll have a shitty inflatable ball in the boot that the kids and kick around, a bit lacking in other toys though. Must get some beer tomorrow afternoon though, will be doing a tesco run once set up with everything

Everyone please be aware - Hagerty have just posted that you need to use the South Gate, which is on Orchard Way between Botolph Claydon and Calvert, not the North Gate on Queen Catherine Road. Hope to see everyone tomorrow, either there or at the FOD.

1107023081_FOTUentrance.thumb.jpg.9ec6397a064ee3a2deb6da8a95da0a25.jpg

I've made it to the garage in Winslow.... Power steering fluid seems to of evaporated or discharged itself, £10.00 a litre!!! 

It only got through the Mot 36 hours ago.... Not as bad as last year when the brakes blew a pipe on the way back from mot.... about a mile!!! 

1 minute ago, mitsisigma01 said:

I've made it to the garage in Winslow.... Power steering fluid seems to of evaporated or discharged itself, £10.00 a litre!!! 

It only got through the Mot 36 hours ago.... Not as bad as last year when the brakes blew a pipe on the way back from mot.... about a mile!!! 

I live 5 miles from Winslow if you want to come to the house to fiddle? or give me a time to meet you at FoD

2 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

Final shout for East Angular Massive. We are congregating at Morrison’s Cambourne Saturday AM at 8.00. 

Looking forward to it - the weather forecast is improving almost hourly and I’ve had my tracking done!

My advice to everyone going is don’t be shy - say hello! You will...errr... definitely recognise me and my shirt. 

You won't miss my shirt either, going to wear the one with I am Groot written on it.

Not going to FOD but traveling down to FOTU in the morning in an orange combo van from Shrewsbury, give us a toot if you see us, if for nothing else than to confuse my mate who is driving.