Festival of the Unexceptional 2019 - free camping and free breakfast available!

quicksilver

4 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

You could always borrow 6C's Plah.

Or Visa 17RD, I am thinking of taking the Gamma and leaving AnthonyG with the Twin pot Visa. Both the VP and Visa 17RD are in storage but ready to go. 

The Metro still won't start but I have a heap of ignition parts just no time to fit them.

1 minute ago, wuvvum said:

I disagree.  It's a mass* production saloon that 99% of the general public would have no idea WTF it is - very much in the spirit of FOTU I reckon.  Plus it's beige.

It says white but is cream.

1 minute ago, flat4alfa said:

So pleased to hear the Sexy Mamma Gamma is attending. Spirits raised once again.

I seem to have cocked up the Safrane, so if Chris needs a driver...

It has only done 20 miles since the top end of the engine was rebuilt so not sure if you really want to be the test pilot!

Just now, Six-cylinder said:

It says white but is cream.

It has only done 20 miles since the top end of the engine was rebuilt so not sure if you really want to be the test pilot!

ah yes no I meant the others, VP etc

22 minutes ago, catsinthewelder said:

Would be helpful if you have 3 spare seats.

I do, happy to chauffeur*....but I'm probably heading straight home after (time dependent)

33 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

I disagree.  It's a mass* production saloon that 99% of the general public would have no idea WTF it is - very much in the spirit of FOTU I reckon.  Plus it's beige.

Exactly.

My old Trevi will be there and it needs a friend 

Screenshot_20190718_222231_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.56a1734ccc14f1781610b786616ff1e0.jpg

Weather's getting better-ish, certainly chance if it bring drier in the afternoon. 

Family News, Mutha-b3ko is feeling better ish, so she might come, but won't do much (fucking shame that, I was gonna get her to unseized the brakes on the alfa...) so they might be there Saturday... 

And on Sunday (if its OK) my dad says he'd love to pop over for the morning... So you'll meet him and my stepmum... 

Oh, @Mrs6Cdo you have any cider going? Allan at works loves it! 

13 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

I've got a "classic car forward parking" ticket for the Sigma, is it possible to get out of there at any time should I need to leave early??? 

People certainly did last year most notably the Ferrari we were studiously ignoring.  Be careful where you park though as it would be easy to get blocked in.