Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

That's identical in every way to the one my dad's boss had when I was a kid. It was the first auto I'd ever been in and I kept watching for the gearstick to move on it's own. Bitterly disappointed when it was explained to me!

I want a Princess.....

Scum

Posted Image

What an utterly pointless advert - does the lucky buyer get their choice of roof tiles and burnt timbers as well?

I can understand the owner being angry, but they need to phone either their insurance company or a scrapyard.

Scum

Posted Image

What an utterly pointless advert - does the lucky buyer get their choice of roof tiles and burnt timbers as well?

I can understand the owner being angry, but they need to phone either their insurance company or a scrapyard.

I couldn't really work that one out myself tbh, I mean who is going to want to buy a fire damaged panel?

I have totally failed to sell the school bike so now its sorry ass is on the bay. Had one lad round to view it, in all of 3 weeks. He liked it, but while he was looking at it, noticed that his own car (a Puma) was pissing petrol out of a holey fuel tank, which caused his some stress and put him right out of a car-buying mood!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250398858215

Posted Image

Ah, was going to call you about that today (sadly not to buy...) but things were a little hairy, so it didn't happen. It's great. Clearly the British public have no idea. Hey - don't fancy another Subaru do you? Swap two of your BL dream machines! (though only when you've finished de-rusting the other one...) :D

Well, chucked in a few bids and the price of that Ital has reached my limits - good luck with it Bollox!

steady on guys! you win it - you own it!

I didn't have a problem with that fact, I have some real problems though. In the head.