Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

:lol: What an utter mentalist, even the most foresighted individual must have been able to see that spunking hard-earned on a brand new 213S then making it gather dust for 20 years is a worse investment than HBOS shares. Sierra RS500, maybe. Re-badged Honda Ballade, no. :lol:

I want that Rover so badly. :shock: Be interested to see what it goes for. These are odd things to value because it's not everyone that can justify having an 80s saloon sat around doing nothing. If you drive it every day it'll deteriorate and it won't be unique anymore.Needs a few hundred miles a year to keep it running OK and a nice dry garage. I'd be surprised if it make much more than £1500.

With the humorous plate P155 OLE (later replaced after it kept getting stolen)

[/anorack mode]

Awesome :twisted:

Posted Image
Nah, it was Victor Meldrew who drove one of those!
Close but no Cigar - Victor Meldrew drove one of these:

Posted Image

Immortalised in the Honda Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIgZaC2yBM

Which was later replaced (after getting stolen and found in Norway with a plant growing out of it with this one:

Posted Image

Really? With a Rover Metro body and everything, or did the old style carry on?

Hmmm,I'm not really sure now :? .I looked on A/R online,& it just said that when the Rover Metro came out,the CVT auto wasn't ready,& so the Metro A-Series auto was made for another year.It doesn't actually say whether it was an Austin or a Rover.

Yes indeed, Victor Meldrew in the very first episode, announced himself as "The Crimson Avenger" when going to collect his car. He discovered it was in more pieces with more faults....................then it would not get him home at all.......he was offered a lift in a Beige Allegro. WHich he then had to push!Sounds like a normal day with old tat.

Yes indeed, Victor Meldrew in the very first episode, announced himself as "The Crimson Avenger" when going to collect his car. He discovered it was in more pieces with more faults....................then it would not get him home at all.......he was offered a lift in a Beige Allegro. WHich he then had to push!

Poor sod. I still reckon it's too simple to call it a comedy about a grumpy old man - to me it always seemed like an ordinary old man stuck in a surreal world of morons and bad luck. He did quite well considering.Didn't he have a later Civic at some point too?

With the humorous plate P155 OLE (later replaced after it kept getting stolen)

[/anorack mode]

Awesome :twisted:

Posted Image
Nah, it was Victor Meldrew who drove one of those!
Close but no Cigar - Victor Meldrew drove one of these:

Posted Image

Immortalised in the Honda Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIgZaC2yBM

Which was later replaced (after getting stolen and found in Norway with a plant growing out of it with this one:

Posted Image

Just to be pedantic-

-It was Finland and

-It was the later Ballade (same as the Rover underneath)

Don't believe me?:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4ARuV6kak

I'll get me coat.