Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

With the humorous plate P155 OLE (later replaced after it kept getting stolen)

[/anorack mode]

Awesome :twisted:

Posted Image
Nah, it was Victor Meldrew who drove one of those!
Close but no Cigar - Victor Meldrew drove one of these:

Posted Image

Immortalised in the Honda Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIgZaC2yBM

Which was later replaced (after getting stolen and found in Norway with a plant growing out of it with this one:

Posted Image

Just to be pedantic-

-It was Finland and

-It was the later Ballade (same as the Rover underneath)

Don't believe me?:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4ARuV6kak

I'll get me coat.

:lol: How long can we keep this going before the screen on your PC explodes with the number of "quotes"

I bow to your knowledge.

With the humorous plate P155 OLE (later replaced after it kept getting stolen)

[/anorack mode]

Awesome :twisted:

Posted Image
Nah, it was Victor Meldrew who drove one of those!
Close but no Cigar - Victor Meldrew drove one of these:

Posted Image

Immortalised in the Honda Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgIgZaC2yBM

Which was later replaced (after getting stolen and found in Norway with a plant growing out of it with this one:

Posted Image

Just to be pedantic-

-It was Finland and

-It was the later Ballade (same as the Rover underneath)

Don't believe me?:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4ARuV6kak

I'll get me coat.

:lol: How long can we keep this going before the screen on your PC explodes with the number of "quotes"

I bow to your knowledge.

Not sure.....what do you reckon?

Really? With a Rover Metro body and everything, or did the old style carry on?

Hmmm,I'm not really sure now :? .I looked on A/R online,& it just said that when the Rover Metro came out,the CVT auto wasn't ready,& so the Metro A-Series auto was made for another year.It doesn't actually say whether it was an Austin or a Rover.
Old shape body, but with the new mirrors on it. And on a G or H plate, usually piss-beige in colour. Simple.

Really? With a Rover Metro body and everything, or did the old style carry on?

Hmmm,I'm not really sure now :? .I looked on A/R online,& it just said that when the Rover Metro came out,the CVT auto wasn't ready,& so the Metro A-Series auto was made for another year.It doesn't actually say whether it was an Austin or a Rover.
Old shape body, but with the new mirrors on it. And on a G or H plate, usually piss-beige in colour. Simple.
Thanks,there can't be a lot of those left then.

Verbal tat:Who Is/Are Raymanboy?A family of musicians started in 1720 in Wales writing and playing. The family expanded into football coal mines and brass bands. In those fields the family is more than dead in Europe - Cwmm Rhonda sung just about everywhere at least once a week t sa the least. Billy Smart Junior and Tommy Cooper's brother are/were among our friends as too those played and entertained at Christies and for (but not a patch on) the great Liberace. We were the first familiy thereofre in the UK - under one roof you might say: Hello! Quality is not about though what we are handed. It is about using everyday of your life doing something for the good of others. Well, we alll failed once - I am just trying to make up for it.Above all else we found that helping others was never "the lost cause of the Scarlet impernell" - like the Messerschmidt 109.. Ich Lieb. I guess that means simply: to be a top racing driver, you put all your soul into it and not into the cemetery. Raymanboy's ensured that you surely are not only like Billy Smart in safe hands; that you will like he eventually sell that Captain Corelli's Mandolin rather than given it away as last years model: Why?! My next performance is at Royal Albert Hall after a night with a very beautifull young lady..call Ray on:07947 501134 (c/o http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Broadwood-Barless ... 911.c0.m14)

the mind boggles doesnt it..... ignoring the 'point' of making a 5-wheeled reliant (presumably it would lose its cheap tricycle tax?), that one appears to be just unutterably shite in its execution, that I have quite literally laughed my cock right off. Asking a grand for it basically just confirms the mental instability of the seller.

More VW/Audi scene ruination:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1977-AUDI-80-GLS-AUTO-SILVER_W0QQitemZ320302657373

its had a youngster try to "pimp it"!!! nothing serious just semi sprayed white roof and green wing and front panel! i rescued it before he put the glitterball in!!! this car would not take long to make real nice. its slammed already(cut coils)

nice car - wtf is seller going on about :? £15k start :shock:

Posted Image

linky

edited to add - listed again by chelsea-dollshouse-antiques with a BIN £7500

2nd linky

As no doubt both ads will head south here is the text

Video -LANCIA MONTECARLO SPYDER

Lancias (all) Montecarlos all thousand of them we saw ten or twenty years ot more ago nice one this one the five speed emanuel model

"You do shine that for your fragrance you wear such

sweet justice that in gently passing me I would simply

recall all the joy that made you your music be all mine" - Gina

"Do not really want to take it off as I like it" - Italian - New York Italian really very nice.

The figure is not real for such a car wanted £15000 such a beauty and what a stack of bills photos showing complete bare restoration stored years since for private exhibit so she has some impotent history over seventeen years

"Gina"

A beautiful piece of Italy.

Call 07947 501134 any questions

Giovanni Agnelli..

(I am told should you find your computer is having problems accessing the MOVIE when you click PLAY, THIS MAY be because you haven't downloaded a "Quicktime" progamme 11megabite - this is a free 11mgb download which presumably can enable the process of "movies" on your computer and is available from the website "apple.com" (also listed in Google) to show the pictures if your computer is not accessing the moving pictures.There are so many problems one can have with movie but this may be the case not sure - one member pointed this out thought I'd pass it on).

Red

NPI info: Out of three possibilities you probably got it right and for this we award the few the star of just merit - just merit, for the others you will get the award of the losers handshake - golden losers handshake and the map of Argentina nicely bound up in a waterproof packet for your next Trabant trip but in some ways that;s quite exciting with the right company. .: And oyu guessed that presnet not for his wife nor his girlfriemd but for Mr Beneto Mussolini. Would you be conversent with the life and werks of Beneto, bayers? This most remdial gentleman received no less a present of Giovanni, not Don Giovvani the dreaded opera of W.A, but from Giovanni Agnelli - of a Fiat. Which would you rather have - a Fiat, or a Lancia? This you choose with the 1938 thinking and I am not sure if one or two of you Baylovers have not given leave to consider the two really go together and surprised you don;t apparently know that by the bid. Consider yourself not so fortunate that you have the disadvantage of not being premier of that of your own country. That you should not have such cause to live up to and not have have to throw your chest out at 5' 2". It will not be my pleasure to give this car away to somewhat mediocre suggestions of a price from the niller feedbacks on the head of a man who was nearly Deputy Furher for no less than the Rineland for the great honour of the occupation of his country by his neighbours - if Beneto like we are, are too insistently at times you may wonder inclined to back the wrong item on Prisie's Bay and assume they can forget the whole affair. Miine is a man whose about 60 and can polish them all with no more than the flash of La Mer. You always will recognise the low bidders they use Napolese Mermaids at the weekend wonder if somewhat miss spent and the gloss up the high street that it needn;t surprise any one of you whether they havent seen the listing, don't have any time to bid, or as they too busy learning Italian for the wrong purposes. The real gents isn;t it true already speak it to a fine lady and this is the pedigree of our members LANCIA. Poco poco Seneuros Bambinos de l'Italie.

Offers for the car would best be first placed by phone really an absolute joke for Gina. .

All info: 07947 501134 backed up with your eBay ID, your deposit, postages delivery discussed if/where you offer is accepted. Completion and first bidding in acceptance on lisiting above conditions only.

Other NIP Info: Well most of you who claim you know Lancias will also know as I do you can;t get a decent bike for any kind of money but at this you probably will. Bu you;d still have the worst deal because as you know Lancia is one great name from the past and here I mean the most early days of motoring a nd that's about when you went to you chemists to buy petrol to put in your car. So here you can forget the Santinis and the Giovanni Agnellis these were in it before that long before that and thats what this model is about. The last Montecarlo development for the rally was the Strados, the other Montecarlo developements included for Daytona and whilst Alfa took on contender in some of the marketing of the parts, the great days for both were really over.Im sure you in you in your books of motoring history have even seen the original grand tall radiator from thel ast quarter of the last century with "LANCIA" inscribed across it. In some of those two the names of "the drovers" are now better kknown than the cars. And also, denegrated to that greater past tradition we are speaking of the Grand Prix, here not the Sunday afternoon two weekly drive round the supermarket car park at Neuburgrong, the famous Sunday afternoon supermarket driveround. Silverstone? - They're replacing it.

Money for to restore this or anything would set you back £10,000 - l mean everything when you wish you hadn;t wasted it the DATE on the bike before your second marriage 'cause your "first" couldn't stand the Reformation. So you're in with this Monte. The honeymoon will last you forever and you don't take your spanners with you in the first judgement of Tristan and "I- solder" - Tristan and Isolde by Richard Wagner the story of forbidden love between Cornwall and Ireland - you'll be glad you stuck with Gina. Like the third husband too, the car is neither immaculate nor concours. It is, however good, or even very good, or it's beyond the Etype I had and cost me £8000 as a box of bits and still never drove in a straight line when you restored it. I mean it is very VERY good , SO unusual for a Lancia never mind a Montecarlo we understand re the Luxembourg club this is chicks stuff. If this is the case it is likely it is not known as the site asked us for its details.This was or we would have prefered for it is £16,000 not a lot needing for a third wife suppose or honeymoon without it.

Like your girl, she looks and she goes. I never expected that - to achieve that bring some fuel and a charger as I only stored it not cosetted her.

£250 Deposit Whatever the "won" balance is, is then within six days please. It will help.

by contacting prior with your CONTACT DETAIL FULL NAME AND YOUR LANDLINE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOUR CLEAR DETAILS as details of by what'method and when you are paying.

In this all buying at any price is available to all members with no hint that the reserve is hidden or fraudulent or unwelcome or unpredicted bidding.

Very generally it may be said there have been offers and possibilities on the car and of course we know don;t we most of them are "maturing" or in simple terms we think of as "ingenuine" or "try-ons" if you like. To see with your own car what genuine non tyre-kickers there are and all the offers your car is likely to get, this seller we would like to think IS different to you. What this seller meant on Buy It Now or OFFER OFFERS WHATEVER THEY ARE AND ALL is exactly what is said. The car is simply better than our Cadillac so some of you are going to be a bit disappointed you never came up with any and doubt not ringing will win it and not paying for it will sell it to ten other people. But be sure of one thing any contract to exchange with cash our way means just that - won;t have us running to you. So get round your friendly bank and your Italian Job is all yours.

Not selling a been-can which has had a blow over. The whole thing is genuine which if there are tiny tiny bubbles anywhere has taken eight to 18 years to get there - a MonteCarlo in a million. The others will Bust you (The film named : Monte Carlo, Or Bust)

Paypal, Cash on collection in person, Direct Bank Transfer

As already made clear above all offers whatever they are can be considered, there can be no doubt what such a car costs to restore ask the club - or just look at the pictures and get the quotes for it! This particular Monte has an MOT to some mid way in 2009 a stack of history re bills with garages and because we have exhibited it not ourselves ever used it on public road. It has been stored the last six years and used for outings to MOTs

Supplied by Imogen Tribe for Ladbrook Sellers

Payment Option:

5% minium deposit obligatory (£200).

Balance within 7 days as:

Paypal, Direct Bank To Bank Transfer, Cash on collection in person. And these ar the acceptable payment options for this listing.

"NICE CAR !- FAVOURITE COLLECTIONS - GARAGE?"

"No - Karajan (The Conductor)"

"What abot Horowitz? (the New York pianist)"

"No - Gina!"

"What Really??! Gina Lollabrigida? - you could have her as your chauffeur."

No my man, he's already engaged with two dates and two cars he can't marry me at least this week.