what was the car based on an Opel monza?

kinkersaab

nah, it was some small time manufacturer, someone on here had one, interior was all deep velour, fancy opel stuff from memory

For my sins I worked for one of the few bitter dealers in the eighties. From memory we only ever sold 3 and 2 of those became demonstrators. Ok cars but very expensive and build quality not great. One was D600KNW and was silver. The other blue and was a C reg. The third was brown metallic again on a C plate.

For my sins I worked for one of the few bitter dealers in the eighties. From memory we only ever sold 3 and 2 of those became demonstrators. One was D600KNW and was silver.

D600KNW appears to be around still. No MOT since June '16 and currently on a SORN.

I know the private plate B7TTR is on a Bitter, so I had a look if any others had similar plates. B17TER isn't, and a couple of possibilities don't exist, but B11TER is on a Bitter. 

I'm bored.

• Like 2

I know the private plate B7TTR is on a Bitter, so I had a look if any others had similar plates. B17TER isn't, and a couple of possibilities don't exist, but B11TER is on a Bitter.

I'm bored.

A misplaced black screw cap could make that read butter and make the owner look a right twat till the end of time.