Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

A pair of 165/80/13s would be great: thanks.

Anyone able to bring a couple of tyres down to NW Kent/SE London for me please? ;)

will check tomorrow, they aren't new and are on wheels but have decent tread and no cracks on sidewalls iirc.

What do you need them for Keef? I have a pair of 175/70 r13s which are free to a good home and a bit closer to you. They have legal tread but are old so the rubber isn't especially grippy. Would be good for a trailer or caravan but potentially less good on a Nissan GTR.

Removed from rims too.

I could even potentially get them to Twickenham in SW london if thats near enough?

A pair of 165/80/13s would be great: thanks.

Anyone able to bring a couple of tyres down to NW Kent/SE London for me please? ;)

I have been rough today so haven't had a chance to dig them out, will sort it tomorrow. Sorry.

Do they need to be road legal? If not I have a pair you can have for nothing, good tread and hold air but a bit old. Will get pics for you tomorrow of all I have.

Various Radio/Cassette/CD head units - don't want much over postage (with the odd exception) Please ask.

It's a long shot, but do you (or anyone else) have one of these?

post-5223-0-36758400-1471627911_thumb.jpg

I am going to break this for spares next week if anybody wants anything?

No engine or gearbox.

I could do with an OSF indy/sidelamp and a NS inside door opener handle, that's all I can think of just now. Are you sure this car is fooked though? They've become a bit scarce and if not too rotten easy enough to fix up.

I could do with an OSF indy/sidelamp and a NS inside door opener handle, that's all I can think of just now. Are you sure this car is fooked though? They've become a bit scarce and if not too rotten easy enough to fix up.

When I got it 3 years ago as a spares/repair car I had it checked over with the view to returning it to the road but the garage said it was rotten in all the usual places and it would take two weeks just to do the welding. Now I have had the engine/gearbox fitted to my 1985 Range Rover but that went rusty while it was laid up so had to have welding anyway. I am due to get my 1985 one back next week and a friend locally wants some bits for his and has offered to help me take it apart next week. Never sure when a man with a full time job and young family offers to help how much time he really has, I will bear you in mind.

post-4787-0-02752800-1471686532_thumb.jpg

It's a long shot, but do you (or anyone else) have one of these?

Sorry but the picture is blurred and I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Although I think there is something I can think but not name, that looks like this and the usual problem is the display goes wrong, consequently the ones that work are worth a lot more than the ones that don't. I'm off to check if I have something similar but of less sophistication and quality.

A quick check says I have a damaged Blaupunkt Cambridge that looks vaguely similar but the HU I have in mind I can't find at present.

No engine or gearbox.

Transfer box? headlining? Whats interior like? Seats, carpets,door pockets  :-)

This :-

post-19712-0-04013100-1471696135_thumb.jpegpost-19712-0-84050900-1471696162_thumb.jpegpost-19712-0-22284800-1471696182_thumb.jpegpost-19712-0-55103200-1471696206_thumb.jpeg

Finally managed to dig them out, they are all of an age but all well legal tread and not cracked on the sidewalls. One is flat but no idea why, others holding air well. They passed an mot on my dolomite about six weeks back, I thought I had a couple of ratty ones but they must be at work.

As its for a car of such distinction you can have all of them for a drink, nice to see someone looking after our unloved treasure. Let me know if you want them.

Sorry but the picture is blurred and I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

It's a Sharp RG-F882; that's the only web photo I could find! Not sure if it's worth much but had one when I was younger...

What sort of condition are the tyres in, and how much would you want for them? I assume you'd want to keep them till the end to keep it mobile, so no rush whatsoever. Would be good to get the green Disco back on the road at some point though :-)

I'm having a fairly long distance week this week for shitleying stuff about but might not have much time to go off course. 

Mondeo to Cheltenham today (Sunday) and return to Ludlow.

Big van to central London on Wednesday returning loaded but not full.

Full small van to Camarthan at some point in the week returning empty.

might not have much time to go off course.  

Going anywhere near Tamworth please?

I have a few tyres that need collecting and we can arrange a pickup/meet later perhaps?

The nearest I will be to Tamworth is the top of the M40, Is anyone able to drop them a little closer by Wednesday?

Also does anyone know where I can park a big van for a bit in Central London if I get a chance to wander around?

Evening guys. Any interest in these very old car mags? I remembered I had them in the loft and was flicking through trying to find that mystery 60's coupe that has it's own recent thread. Anyway they are not doing any good up there so I'm offering them on here. Proceeds go to my Renault Alpine fund. 

I have grouped them into 6 lots of 7 mags (to keep the weight under 2 kg's to keep postage costs affordable) all £10 for each lot (7 mags) inc 2nd Class P & P to UK.

Payment via paypal (gift to avoid fee's) PM for email address or more info. They are all in very good condition considering they are 45 - 50 years old. Quality period adverts and car tests a must for an Autoshite perv's bedtime reading.

Lot 1

Practical Motorist 1964 (inc April, May, June, July, Sept, October and December)

Lot1.jpg

Lot 2

Practical Motorist 1965 (inc Feb, March, May, August, September, October and December)

Lot2.jpg

Lot 3 

Practical Motorist (inc May 64, Sept 64, Jan 65, Dec 65 and 1965 "The Annual")

Popular Motoring (inc August 64 and May 1965)

Lot3.jpg

Lot 4

Practical Motorists (inc Sept 64, Dec 65, Jan 66, Apr 66, Aug 66, Sep 66 and November 66)

Lot4.jpg

Lot 5 

Practical Motorists (inc March 67, April 67, May 67, Sep 67 and August 1968)

Popular Motoring June 1968

Autocar 3rd May 1973

Lot5.jpg

Lot 6

Practical Motorists (inc Sep 67, Jan 69, July 69, March 70, Oct 70, May 71 and June 1971)

Lot6.jpg

Offered - Classic Saab 900 "Performance" air filter.

One of the wire mesh ones. If anyone can utilise it drop me a pm with your address and I'll post it on.

Would rather it be used than chucked

Cheers

Dave

Evening guys. Any interest in these very old car mags? I remembered I had them in the loft and was flicking through trying to find that mystery 60's coupe that has it's own recent thread. Anyway they are not doing any good up there so I'm offering them on here. Proceeds go to my Renault Alpine fund. 

I have grouped them into 6 lots of 7 mags (to keep the weight under 2 kg's to keep postage costs affordable) all £10 for each lot (7 mags) inc 2nd Class P & P to UK.

Payment via paypal (gift to avoid fee's) PM for email address or more info. They are all in very good condition considering they are 45 - 50 years old. Quality period adverts and car tests a must for an Autoshite perv's bedtime reading.

Lot 1

Practical Motorist 1964 (inc April, May, June, July, Sept, October and December)

Lot1.jpg

Lot 2

Practical Motorist 1965 (inc Feb, March, May, August, September, October and December)

Lot2.jpg

Lot 3 

Practical Motorist (inc May 64, Sept 64, Jan 65, Dec 65 and 1965 "The Annual")

Popular Motoring (inc August 64 and May 1965)

Lot3.jpg

Lot 4

Practical Motorists (inc Sept 64, Dec 65, Jan 66, Apr 66, Aug 66, Sep 66 and November 66)

Lot4.jpg

Lot 5 

Practical Motorists (inc March 67, April 67, May 67, Sep 67 and August 1968)

Popular Motoring June 1968

Autocar 3rd May 1973

Lot5.jpg

Lot 6

Practical Motorists (inc Sep 67, Jan 69, July 69, March 70, Oct 70, May 71 and June 1971)

Lot6.jpg

Lot 5 SOLD