Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

I have a pair of front seats for a 306 GTI, black alcantara and leather. Gthe passenger is in good order, but the alcantara on the drivers one is sagged. Seat belt buckles and tensioners are on them.

Just want them out of the way. They're in Westhoughton, near Bolton. Will need to be collected or Shitely'd.

205 slidey sunroof gubbins.  Think it's all there.  Another project I'm never going to get around to.

Post not really an option, so AS Pony Express or collect from WS12.

Which type?  If it's the factory vacuum type sunroof I'll take it please and shouldn't be an issue collecting from the Cannock area providing you don't need it gone immediately.

Alternatively, if anyone is heading Southwards from there and wouldn't mind ponying it closer to me (near Swindon) that would be much appreciated.

Are there any 205 bits you need that I might have to give in exchange?

Does anyone want a NI non-age related numberplate for their car? Considered sticking this on my Discovery, but I can think of better things to spend the transfer fee on. So if anyone wants it, they can have it for free. I can even supply a pair of number plates for the cost of postage.

The Reg is WCZ5215. Not a clue how you go about transferring number plates, as I've never done it, but the reg does have current MOT (which is needed, isn't it?) and is on SORN.

Hillman Hunter and badge variants rear wheel bearing,part number 45.

Its a RHP one but i cannot make the number out, any use to anybody for the cost of postage ?

Seth?

Which type?  If it's the factory vacuum type sunroof I'll take it please and shouldn't be an issue collecting from the Cannock area providing you don't need it gone immediately.

Alternatively, if anyone is heading Southwards from there and wouldn't mind ponying it closer to me (near Swindon) that would be much appreciated.

I could relay it southbound to Ludlow / Kidderminster...☺

Considering HowManyLeft guesses there are around 600 Impians left on the road, I think you're right.

Wait... we need to save one.

Can it be this one?

post-17915-0-96368600-1522336479_thumb.jpg

Oddly enough, there's two of them still being run as minicabs in Belfast (not BTCC versions, just a light blue one and a metallic beige one).

Next time I see one of them in the city centre, I'll be sure to run alongside and tap the window to see if blokey wants a free tank.

Gotta be worth a try?

Does anyone want a NI non-age related numberplate for their car? Considered sticking this on my Discovery, but I can think of better things to spend the transfer fee on. So if anyone wants it, they can have it for free. I can even supply a pair of number plates for the cost of postage.

The Reg is WCZ5215. Not a clue how you go about transferring number plates, as I've never done it, but the reg does have current MOT (which is needed, isn't it?) and is on SORN.

Offer it to a coach operator, they'll appreciate it. (CMS?)

SOLD!

It is the vac type.  Don't suppose you've got an offside front wing?