Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Car magazines:

I listed these on Ebay and there were no bids (maybe because I listed them as collection only as I couldn't be bothered to take them to the Post Office in one go - they're heavy.)

Anyone want one or more of them for the price of postage (or collection from Brighton, or I could hang on to them if I'm likely so see you soon)?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251710385741

**Now collected by RoadworkUK**

Car magazines:

I listed these on Ebay and there were no bids (maybe because I listed them as collection only as I couldn't be bothered to take them to the Post Office in one go - they're heavy.)

Anyone want one or more of them for the price of postage (or collection from Brighton, or I could hang on to them if I'm likely so see you soon)?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251710385741

You haz Pee Emm

The pleasure is all mine and thank you for your generosity. I will hopefully have a load more as a mate at work is clearing out his shed(s) and has said I am to have the mags from 1950's to 80's. I don't want to make money just postage back so watch this space.

Again free but postage only please

1001 dream cars £1.80 pnp

post-194-0-02059800-1416652225_thumb.jpg

Haynes HBOL mint condition but pages a bit yellowed. (bugger never broke down). £1.80 pnp

post-194-0-07968000-1416652313_thumb.jpg

Buy now or charity shop. Fang goo for looking please see my other items. no returns and don't forget my feedback.

Haynes HBOL mint condition but pages a bit yellowed. (bugger never broke down). £1.80 pnp

attachicon.gifmicra.JPG

Buy now or charity shop. Fang goo for looking please see my other items. no returns and don't forget my feedback.

I'll take ya Micra HBOL. Somehow I've managed all of these years without one for the Micra so I reckon the time is right.

I'll take ya Micra HBOL. Somehow I've managed all of these years without one for the Micra so I reckon the time is right.

I might have a handbook for a pre-facelift K11 at my parents' house if it's any use to you (or anyone else if not). I'm not there for a couple of weeks though, and there's every chance my parents have lost it. But if I find it, FTAGH.

I might have a handbook for a pre-facelift K11 at my parents' house if it's any use to you (or anyone else if not). I'm not there for a couple of weeks though, and there's every chance my parents have lost it. But if I find it, FTAGH.

Nice-1 Ghost_lad. Ma's Micra is a post Facelift 98' model, BUT I'm still interested nontheless. Plus your often not far from me seemingly in Wolvers so I can pop up whenever your back in Wolvers.

Cheers!

Nice-1 Ghost_lad. Ma's Micra is a post Facelift 98' model, BUT I'm still interested nontheless. Plus your often not far from me seemingly in Wolvers so I can pop up whenever your back in Wolvers.

Cheers!

No problem - I'll take a look when I'm up for Christmas in two weeks.

It looks like this:

mSRgqNhtuyhVIPVkgQ7o4fA.jpg

Anyone want a set of hardly used Mercedes W202 series C-Class roof bars? Collection from Crewe, Cheshire. 

I've just messaged one of the guys where I work who's got a C43 AMG to see if these are of interest to him. He's in Willaston so collection shouldn't be difficult !! I'll let you know ASAP.

I've just messaged one of the guys where I work who's got a C43 AMG to see if these are of interest to him. He's in Willaston so collection shouldn't be difficult !! I'll let you know ASAP.

Consider these taken if possible please. I'll PM you to arrange collection. Thanks, Ian.

Who'd like a tyre?  It's a round, black and rubbery Jinyu 185/65 R15 with a few mm of tread left.  Removed from the rear of my Volvo 940 yesterday so hasn't been hanging around in storage, doesn't seem to be perished.  Seeing as it's nearly Christmas, free to you.  Obviously postage is not included but if you're in the North Devon area it can be collected.

post-5492-0-89823400-1418218124_thumb.jpg

post-5492-0-08054600-1418218129_thumb.jpg