Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Some things:

* Inkel Audio Mixer - MX-995.  In very good cosmetic condition and working well.

* MeOpta Axomat II.  

* Sansui SC2000.  Needs belts.

Pics on request.  Look to the left for the location.

Free to anyone with a good home or bad one

A pair fogs 1 has broken glass that has been removed these are NOT the same different shapes

freeandgiveaway005_zps12443d66.jpg

A pair speakers VW Audi on the back made by philips belgium no idea if they work

freeandgiveaway007_zpsff1ebbdb.jpg

A set of 4  Renault wheel bolts i think they were from my clio when the locking nuts were put on

freeandgiveaway008_zps276e1fa9.jpg

and last not all vauxhall are shite

freeandgiveaway009_zpsd01a6383.jpg

I could possible post but no idea as to cost.Collection may be better or if any further northerers are passing on a tat collection or shite holiday feel free to pass on.

A pair speakers VW Audi on the back made by philips belgium no idea if they work

freeandgiveaway007_zpsff1ebbdb.jpg

I'm guessing not without re-foaming!

I've got a pair of first gen Castle Howard speakers that are a Work In Progress I should probably put up here, but I need to find all the bits first. 

They've got three mids each :o

Righto you lot, would anybody like these:

Triumphtrims_zpsf9828e13.jpg

I just ask two things,

You come and collect them, really can't be arsed boxing 'em up and posting.

They are actually to be used on a car. Please don't autojumble, I could do that.

They were my late father in law's. He bought them for his Triumph 2000, but never used them.

I believe they are 13 inch.

Possibly ok for Heralds, Spitfire, rwd Dolomite and what else??

If you want them, please pm me. Ta.

The Rt Hon Lord Sterling won't be having these after all, so here they are again folks, offered at the same price - gratis.

If you want them, come and get them.

Free Blaupunkt Paris RCR 42      don't know if it works  weight for postal cost un wrapped 1260 gm  or collection   GU2  7XH

post-7239-0-69234000-1408463472_thumb.jpg

Fee  Sony  CDX-4000R    don't know if it works    weight for postal cost   un wrapped   1300 gm   or collection   GU2  7XH

post-7239-0-21486800-1408463498_thumb.jpg

CB radio magazine, found in a box of crap in a charity shop. Called 'Breaker' dates from 1981, full of CB radio stuff including lots of moaning about the 'new' Home Office approved FM channel, and people dressed as Busby (remember him?)

Also features a centrefold of a naked lady with a prototype CB radio (no, really).

Free, just need postage which can't be more than a pound or so.

Free Blaupunkt Paris RCR 42      don't know if it works  weight for postal cost un wrapped 1260 gm  or collection   GU2  7XH

attachicon.gifIMG_20140819_1654151.jpg

Fee  Sony  CDX-4000R    don't know if it works    weight for postal cost   un wrapped   1300 gm   or collection   GU2  7XH

attachicon.gifIMG_20140819_1654371.jpg

I'll take the Sony if it's still on offer if you PM me p+p price and address, Surry a tad far for me. Ta muchly!

Does anyone want a set of two high backed seats with 3 point belts?

From the famous and bulbous Transit minibus?

I just spoke to my big sister, these would be useful bolted in the back of her van. Is there any chance these might fit inside a 205 for collection? How about my 216 (R8)?

Cool, thank you! I'm not sure yet which car we'd come in. We're planning a tat collection from Rochdale this week, so could pick them up on the way. Also, could possibly deliver you some cheap WVO while we're at it...

Can we offer non car shizzle on here too?

I have one of these HD CRT TVs that I need shifting

134972659_f1bf56bd8a.jpg

They are slimline compared to old CRTs like and the picture is good on them. I had two of them, one of which I gave to my neighbours and put the other in the garage. When they were in my house I had not choice other than to put the telly in the corner so it made no sense to get a LCDTV as it cost about 10 times one of these and it looked the same from the front.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/televisions/plasma-and-lcd-tvs/samsung-ws32z409tqx-113518/review

I need to shift the one in the garage like along with a V fit exercise bike like this:

15107908915_8c37de6d94_o.jpgIMAG0638 by Afalseicon, on Flickr

I also have a rowing machine but its apparently been spoken for but if they don't take it here are some photos of that too, once again free to anyone who can be arsed moving it.

14921352927_3de7a5463e_o.jpgIMAG0640 by Afalseicon, on Flickr

14921282980_1204d78536_o.jpgIMAG0642 by Afalseicon, on Flickr

15084921236_480902c780_o.jpgIMAG0643 by Afalseicon, on Flickr

If I have broken a rule here please feel free to delete.

There is loads of other crap anyone is welcome to in the garage if they want it too if they come and pick owt up.

Anyone want a Sartorius Arium Water purification system? Lab grade 1 and 3 water with a 60litre pressurised tank? I've just replaced it with a Millipore system, but the old one could be useful for spares if you already have one. Comes with a brand new pre-treatment filter and absolutely no warranty - it's nine years old now. Free to collect until I have time to reduce it to component parts and take it to the skip. GU24 8JB.