bangernomics Posted December 21, 2024 Posted December 21, 2024 Posted mine on the 19/12 (sorry recipient I know I had ages. Mine landed today which was also sent on the 19/12 so there is hope yet. It shall sit under the tree until the big day. Rupert approves.
RoverFolkUs Posted December 21, 2024 Posted December 21, 2024 I haven't spotted anything arriving yet but there's still time 🫡
JMotor Posted December 21, 2024 Posted December 21, 2024 I have had a delivery today. Will leave the opening of said package until the day. I hope my contribution arrives shortly to my recipient soon. Hopefully they find the contents to their satisfaction. bangernomics 1
gm Posted December 21, 2024 Posted December 21, 2024 Santa has been ( I almost opened it thinking it was something else) bangernomics, hairnet and JMotor 3
bangernomics Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 Santa has been ( I almost opened it thinking it was something else) Temu plastic Assss not landed yet?
mintwth Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 10 minutes ago, bangernomics said: Temu plastic Assss not landed yet? Trust Temu...
Ohdearme Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 I’m reliably informed at least one of Santa’s shitely parcels has been delayed
hairnet Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 On 21/12/2024 at 23:21, gm said: Santa has been ( I almost opened it thinking it was something else) cant deny? EspenO and CaptainBoom 1 1
95 quid Peugeot Posted December 24, 2024 Author Posted December 24, 2024 How's it going delivery wise gents
bangernomics Posted December 24, 2024 Posted December 24, 2024 Received and delivered thanks to the elves.
djoptix Posted December 24, 2024 Posted December 24, 2024 Mine arrived very early, my Santa is clearly very well organised! Unlike me...
CaptainBoom Posted December 24, 2024 Posted December 24, 2024 Mine arrived at work yesterday, caused much merriment as Santa had put my username on the address label. 🤣
djoptix Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 THREE PRESENTS! Don't know why the picture is upside down. Thank you Santa! gm, privatewire, mintwth and 4 others 7
ruffgeezer Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thank you Secret Santa, all will be useful, especially the cookies. Scarfscsrfscsrf.......burrrrrrrp! privatewire, JMotor, Tommyboy12 and 4 others 7
bangernomics Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Multi layersFar too nicely wrapped for my standards. Sorry recipient. Thank you santa a very generous sackful. mintwth, gm, Tommyboy12 and 4 others 7
JMotor Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thank you to my Secret Santa 🙂. I'll read the booklet later. Handy getting a key strap thingy too, I need one for the Corsa! bangernomics, Coprolalia, rm36house and 6 others 9
Markeh Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 What a lovely surprise from my secret santa! I'll have fun building this one day later this week. privatewire, dome, gm and 6 others 9
mintwth Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 25 minutes ago, Markeh said: What a lovely surprise from my secret santa! I'll have fun building this one day later this week. Was just thinking that lego model has a strange looking turbo....then zoomed in and realised it was a 10mm socket privatewire and bangernomics 2
Weird Car Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thank you Santa, some really lovey and thoughtful pressies ☺️ mintwth, JMotor, bangernomics and 3 others 6
gm Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 awesome ! thankyou secret santa ! mintwth, CaptainBoom, JMotor and 6 others 9
mintwth Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thankyou secret santa 🙂 Car cleaning kit, including... a Christmas dinner unblocking tool? gm, Coprolalia, Amelia and 5 others 8
dozeydustman Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Mine has still yet to arrive, however I am glad to see my recipient has his/hers/theirs. Amelia 1
RoverFolkUs Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thank you, Santa! I'm glad the motor trade thread ramblings are enjoyed by some 😂 I will enjoy sipping tea from this while answering the phone mintwth, JMotor, Coprolalia and 9 others 4 8
Tommyboy12 Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Very gratefully received! I particularly appreciate the Mini model which I built today. mintwth, Coprolalia, privatewire and 2 others 5
Dippy Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Thanks Santa. privatewire, mintwth, Tommyboy12 and 1 other 4
fatharris Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Cheers SS! Never thought much about Vintage Rallying so a magazine or two shall provide some insight! Trying to work out what DBCC is 😅 the badges will go nicely on the garage wall 😁 Merry Christmas all 😎 Tommyboy12, privatewire, Coprolalia and 1 other 4
mintwth Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 Thanks again for organising this @95 quid Peugeot Tommyboy12, JMotor, RoverFolkUs and 3 others 2 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now