Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

That's one Chodtastic 75 you have there, my mums cousin and her husband had a couple when they were current, an 02 reg saloon and an 05 reg estate which they took delivery of the day MGR went pop. 

7 minutes ago, Marsh said:

That looks like the magnificent frontage of the Truckers Rest. 

Certainly is. Much improved by the gathering of glorious Autoshite vehicles on Saturday morning just gone. 

15 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Certainly is. Much improved by the gathering of glorious Autoshite vehicles on Saturday morning just gone. 

Yeah I bet. Used to park there overnight sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Cookiesouwest said:

Unless the airbag light is the only thing you believe will be an issue, I would get the full list of fails / advisories first

I think the holes in the sills will be a bigger issue :D  but one less thing to fix for the retest is a good thing. 

29 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

I think the holes in the sills will be a bigger issue :D  but one less thing to fix for the retest is a good thing. 

Lol assumed the sills had been done before MOT. You never know, the tester might not notice ?

Just now, Cookiesouwest said:

Lol assumed the sills had been done before MOT. You never know, the tester might not notice ?

Oh he will. I use a good, fair garage but they fucking pick up everything. :)  

4 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Airbag light is sorted. Might keep the failure sheet to one side of A4 yet, you know. 

Mentioned the load cover before, but currently have a breaker so may have other bits if needed. Just offering.

54 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Airbag light is sorted. Might keep the failure sheet to one side of A4 yet, you know. 

Good news. How did you fix it? Asking for a friend who owned two 75s in the past with this feature, may need to know for future. Sorry, HE may need to know....

8 hours ago, Isaac Hunt said:

How did he fix it, you can tell by his accent.......he will have chopped the OE connectors out and joined the wires with Scotchlocks

750_scot_milk.thumb.jpeg.1b099818c82382c3d3dd58f6279ab196.jpeg

If you get a multi-page failure sheet could you do a comic and not at all cliche shot of you seemingly holding one sheet of paper, only to let go and drop the other pages down behind it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, gadgetgricey said:

jeepers, you could have fixed the wiper when you did the airbag. :)

Good news though

Have you had a price for the welding?

Local mobile guy quoted £300 which I think is a bit OTT. Haven’t had any other quotes yet but a guy on PH who has a workshop in Bristol has offered to lend a hand. 

I didn’t think the wipers were that bad - my OH was moaning about them from the passenger seat though ? 

I used to keep a stock of wiper blades too, haven’t for a while now 

Do you need 5 seats?

If not then just take the back seats and belts out. Result = pass without spending £300.

Obviously you would not be able to just reinstate the seats and would have to make the two seat nature of the car clear to the next buyer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No thanks ?  Is that even how that works, I know it’s a way around having dodgy seat belts etc but surely the prescribed area doesn’t change just because there isn’t currently a belt attached to the anchorage