Copart Seat Ibiza

omegod

12:00 is the suction start time and it will go through anytime up to 3:30 ish

Aha, I see now how this works. Not an eBay-style countdown to the end of the auction, but rather a countdown to the start of the auction. Got it.

That's popped my anxiety levels down a notch or two, anyway; I was heart feared that this was about to go to frag for the value of its steel.

Good luck!

The parents of a friend of mine, were loyal SEAT drivers until recently, owned one of these in the 1990s. J reg metallic blue 1.2 CLX 5 door but with colour coded bumpers. My mate was a named driver on the car when he passed his test. It had a dodgy automatic choke from memory.

I'm currently watching the auction myself, maybe he's going to throw in a late bid and keep up the suspense etc.. Fingers crossed anyway, as it doesn't look like too much work cosmetically to get it straight. Either way, someone wants to get in there and have this fine steed bought!!

Auctions a weird things ain't they. Who was after that?? If you had it up for sale on Ebay you would be inundated with idiots and probably not sell it for pennies. Just shows the power of the trade and a proper process where on the fall of the hammer it's yours no quibble.

I would sum Copart up in its entirety like this...

Cost to repair in the UK is x amount

Cost to repair in Eastern Europe (including getting it there) approximately a third if what it costs to repair here....

Hence why they pay such strong money for crap - you can forget about anything German from there they’ll always pay more.....what I can’t understand though is when you deal with them doing the same thing on Ebay they are quick to quibbly over a tenner...!?

Cat b’s which are breakers over here will be bought, shipped out there, reimported once repaired and reregistered over here hpi clear...

But anyway, i should breathe, relax and forget