eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, somewhatfoolish said:

It should be preserved, if only to highlight how good the BW35 actually is.

This is not my own experience of a BW35. I once owned a 3rd gen Camaro that someone had swapped in a rover 3.5 V8 and a BW35 box. The BW35 did not like that weight and promptly slipped like a swine. I swapped the heap for a ZX6-R in the end. 

4 minutes ago, grogee said:

Is that Mr Biscuits Sr kneeling down at the altar of Transit? 

Martin Bryce and his famous dormobile - first thing I thought of when I saw that transit. One of the 80s finest sitcoms

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, MrBiscuits said:

Martin Bryce and his famous dormobile - first thing I thought of when I saw that transit. One of the 80s finest sitcoms

Not strictly a Dormobile which was a camper van conversion by Martin Walter Ltd  on various vans, most famously the Bedford CA.

However, Dormobile has become a sort of lazy generic term for virtually any van with windows (except a VW microbus), rather like any 3 wheeled car is a Robin Reliant.

I would just call that a Transit Minibus.

5 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

Not strictly a Dormobile which was a camper van conversion by Martin Walter Ltd  on various vans, most famously the Bedford CA.

However, Dormobile has become a sort of lazy generic term for virtually any van with windows (except a VW microbus), rather like any 3 wheeled car is a Robin Reliant.

I would just call that a Transit Minibus.

They were avl on the Thames 15 cwt as minibuses too ( not just because Charlie croaker says it in the Italian job.

Fool everyone into thinking you have an ebike by simply putting your bally on before leaving the house, zipping up your North Face tracky then riding the wrong fucking way down main roads on your New Hudson

NEW HUDSON AUTOCYCLE - Picture 1 of 14

NEW HUDSON AUTOCYCLE | eBay

That is every shade of fantastic.