eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 minutes ago, Austat said:

Quote: "this car has been with the same owner for nearly 20’years , just recently sold to one of my friends and I brought it off him as I have got another 15 cars I am slowly selling them"

In other words, bought to flip.

7 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

@BorniteIdentity I've found the perfect car for your lad to learn to drive in.  It has ABS and airbags and everything.

s-l1600.jpg

How hard actually is it to photograph an entire car all at once?  Even in portrait mode, we're talking about half a step back and looking marginally to the left.  FFS.

Anyway, had a good chat with Boyo 1 yesterday and he's right up for some Toyota action.  I might just gift him the Avensis and use it as an excuse to buy myself that Green/Green/Green W201 in the FS section.

3 hours ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Can't help but be tempted to buy to flip if they are going unnoticed 

17 hours ago, neil1971 said:

Vanden Plas Princess 4 Litre R

Could be the rarest of things, a barn find that actually is, one owner and the tax ran out at the end of 1981

4r1.thumb.jpg.047b3073d2224181a6b202ab16e9e39c.jpg

4r2.thumb.jpg.248ef6363266f110c734e5b8a9cedae7.jpg

4r3.thumb.jpg.792b434d9192c85e15c5eac1c36b2a99.jpg

Wonder if it will see the road again? 

1 hour ago, EML said:

Saw this for sale on the side of the road, on the highly ammusing cumwell lane Rotherham.

Almost next door to the Ssang yong dealership

20210827_123930(0).jpg.2eb012f6a34edd637011571aba50d752.jpg

I believe to the only shiter who admits to living in Rotherham is @SmokinWaffle (just off M18 J1 if you fancy a run out).

4 hours ago, bezzabsa said:

slightly broken Aldi Allroad , in Pez & bader spec..

Vroom Vroom

Audi Allroad Estate 2.7 T Limited Edition quattro 5drAudi Allroad Estate 2.7 T Limited Edition quattro 5dr

Now see, I was thinking "Hey, that's a lovely car and could probably be put back onto normal suspension"

But MOT ran out today. I'll leave that then.

I've seen enough Wheeler Dealers to know that Rear Diff leak is always painful :lol:

Repair as soon as possible (minor defects):

• Nearside Front Suspension component ball joint dust cover severely deteriorated top suspension ball joint rubbers deteriorated (5.3.4 (b) (i))

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Front Registration plate deteriorated but not likely to be misread (0.1 (b))
  • Oil leak, but not excessive Rear diff slight oil leak (8.4.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Lower Suspension arm ball joint has slight play Play in lower suspension ball joint (foremost) (5.3.4 (a) (i))