eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, New POD said:

That wants some period wheels off a mirriforori fiat. From.the 1970s. 

I was quite taken with that due to 1.6 and 5 speed etc. but this ruined it for me and could be related to those wheels I guess - 

at this moment no turning front wheels because is block now front supports when push the brake,dont have time to fix sorry 

This looks delightful. Autoshite colour approved. Price is maybe a tad salty but I’ve no idea as I don’t tend to follow Minis.

Kudos to the seller for not resorting to any of the usual gravel drive, white room, copy & paste wikipedia model history or “it was a crisp, bright early March morning in 1985 when Miss Eleanor Barrington-Smythe walked into her local Austin Rover dealership.....” nonsense.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-Austin-Mini-City-E-35000-miles-from-new-PRICE-REDUCTION/164182928557?hash=item263a10acad:g:CAkAAOSwtEleao8D

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

s-l1600.jpg

NICE! Do US market manuals say 'depress clutch to engage first gear'?

The "apply brake to shift from park"  is because automatics only acquired that interlock after the infamous "self accelerating Audi 5000" panic. So it was a newish feature when that wagon was new.

3 hours ago, paulplom said:

Honda Inshite wheels aren't they?

Nearly. Honda Civic Hybrid wheels. Same style, 5 spokes and studs rather than 4.

10 hours ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

This one's been doing the rounds for months - loads of question marks over it, including some thinking that it's got the wrong engine in it, i.e. not the Maser V6.....

Yep that is a DS engine, but buy it to break, just the front glass will return half your investment.

woop  woop

that's the sound of da police

s-l500.jpg

Appeared in:
Ashes to Ashes, Life on Mars and many others

yeah, not Life on Mars (don't think the seller watched the program)

53 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

woop  woop

that's the sound of da police

s-l500.jpg

Appeared in:
Ashes to Ashes, Life on Mars and many others

yeah, not Life on Mars (don't think the seller watched the program)

I wouldn’t be too sure, TV companies don’t care at all about accuracy when it comes to cars.

Hence the Granada in 1969 Aberystwyth, XJ6 in 1967 Broadlands or S2a Land Rovers in 1952 Kenya in The Crown , which I’m currently watching, I’m guessing Netflix has a massive budget and set decorating experts* too.