Jump to content
Ross_K

eBay tat volume 3.

Recommended Posts

NOT PROSECCO TWAT BEARD LENTILS DESERT WELLIES COFFEE ONLY £84 PER CUP BISCUIT ARSED GREAT BIG CUP OF FAIR TRADE BOLLOCKS PLASTIC FREE

 

s-l1600.jpg

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/citroen-h-hy-van/143436206465?hash=item216576d181:g:q84AAOSwUYRdnOXx

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ideally needs front wings and all the doors replacing, and that rot in the rear door opening is likely going to mean the floors need doing too.  Realistically a spares car, though perhaps not beyond redemption if you're a total mental for this exact spec.  If anyone bags it, I wouldn't mind the windscreen, front displacers and seats from it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-leyland-Princess-2-2-HLS-Manual/303368900607?hash=item46a2320fff:g:V9kAAOSwqtRd0sUU

s-l1600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

NOT PROSECCO TWAT BEARD LENTILS DESERT WELLIES COFFEE ONLY £84 PER CUP BISCUIT ARSED GREAT BIG CUP OF FAIR TRADE BOLLOCKS PLASTIC FREE

 

s-l1600.jpg

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/citroen-h-hy-van/143436206465?hash=item216576d181:g:q84AAOSwUYRdnOXx

 

 

I think that strap might actually be holding it together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, vulgalour said:

 

Quote

IT DESERVES TO BE RENOVATED, AS IT IS QUITE A RARE CAR THESE DAYS

Quote

IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO SEE THIS CAR GO AROUND A TRACK

But I'm going to advertise it as  "FOR BANGER RACING" anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Liking this a lot: an early petrol Xantia in plush SX trim, with bonus photobombs from a later V6 and an early XM.

0A2B7249-0DC1-45F4-BE29-EF7F4653DD9F.thumb.jpeg.c069f28a40e146f80131ded3c6e776c7.jpeg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174100955478

Low miles, fresh MOT, refurbed suspension... I reckon you’d get a nice cup of tea and a good natter on collection as well. 

£500 start. Would.

Cat C in 2009. However as it was probably worth approximately the same as a multipack of Wotsits then, I guess the structural damage that resulted in it being a write off could've been a cracked windscreen. Added to watch list for when I'm drunk.

I am being drawn to this one:

11954902.jpg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1147387

Under 50k on it. Advert is for a 'Cireon' Xantia though.

If I was going to by one I'd prefer a pre facelift one but it looks nice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HillmanImp said:

Cat C in 2009. However as it was probably worth approximately the same as a multipack of Wotsits then, I guess the structural damage that resulted in it being a write off could've been a cracked windscreen. Added to watch list for when I'm drunk.

I am being drawn to this one:

11954902.jpg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1147387

Under 50k on it. Advert is for a 'Cireon' Xantia though.

If I was going to by one I'd prefer a pre facelift one but it looks nice.

 

Did you not have one of these that became sentient and trapped you inside the car at the Co-op?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cheap proper Panda with impressive mileage (ignore what it says in the ad, it's done 168k plus whatever since the last MOT).  In the next village to me so if anyone wants it I can collect and store for a short while (say until the end of the year).

https://www.gumtree.com/p/fiat/1991-fiat-panda/1358944448

image.thumb.png.d9b2d80b8fc586e022c7eac7da5b2510.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cort16 said:

Did you not have one of these that became sentient and trapped you inside the car at the Co-op?

Yeah, it wasn't an issue for me but the 8 months preggers Mrs Imp took offence and it had to go. 

To be fair, that car was absolutely shit. It had a dodgy MOT and absolutely stank of manure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obligatory 'Been to the seaside in home converted camper van' picture.

s-l1600.jpg

''provides a unique feeling of comfort and homeliness'

s-l1600.jpg

 

And let's be honest, nothing says 'comfort and homeliness' quite like 0.3 of a metre of garden netting nailed to some OSB board. 

 

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-Custom-Surf-Camper-Van-High-Top-LWB/123982586920?hash=item1cddf02428:g:fikAAOSwFTVdHcqI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...