eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 minutes ago, DVee8 said:

As @dome likes to fit new turbo's a VAG shite this should be ideal..

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/491664938120320/

image.thumb.png.f3568c1c28e5d82225bcdcd68f58a975.png

Cheap. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than have another modern VAG based product though.

Is this the same platform as your pseudo Jeep @Fraz?

22 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

you mean, scrap the engine then give the rest of the bus to @Yoss who im sure has an AEC AV590 or 2 lying around from previous Routemaster ownership right? :mrgreen:

sadly in the 1990s pretty much every RML  (apart from RML903 (the last of the 24 Prototype RMLs) RML900 (one involved in an accident written off by LT but bought by clydeside scottish and put back on the road) and RML2760 the last Routemaster off the production line)

was "refurbished" with new Cummins and Iveco engines along with new interior seat fabric and lighting (most curiously American T12 single pin slimline tube fixtures, I still wonder how they especially individual enthusiasts/owners get tubes for those fixtures!)

so most RMLs no longer have their original AEC AV590 engines, unless refitted in preservation

(I always thought it would be fun to "build" an RML with a High speed diff and an AV690 engine for a high speed RML, a bit like an RCL but open back platform and city appearance still)

also that number plate is spectacular, where's the shite number plate thread when you need it! never seen a number "plate' peel before LOL

The Iveco was shit. When LT decided the AEC and Leyland engines probably couldn't be rebuilt infinitely they conducted trials with four engines. The Iveco plus Cummins, DAF and Ashok. The Ashok was basically an Indian built Leyland and the DAF had its roots in Leyland too and was an awesome sounding beast. From an enthusiast point of view we wanted the DAF and the Ashok so there was a sense of despair when we found out they were going with the Cummins and the Iveco. From an operational point of view an Indian built Leyland probably was a bit of a long shot and the Cummins probably made  more sense but the Iveco had no redeeming features at all. Except it was cheap. 

4 hours ago, wuvvum said:

It's an Opel rather than a Vauxhall - maybe the Germans did things differently.

Edit:  The wheels (apart from the nearside front) are the same as the ones my dad had on his Mk1 estate in the late '80s.

It’s got the tilting seats out of a 3dr, i’d bet its just a bitsa. 

1 hour ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1165731

another landcrab, in rougher condition, also in norfolk.

is this like a landcrab captive breeding program, or just where all crab owners have gone to die?

1970 Austin 1800   Needs TLC but in everyday use. For Sale (picture 1 of 6)

This belongs to @BeEP of this parish. 

Hi, I'm looking for something like a golf buggy but less reliable, painted in Dulux Barley White and prone to rust?

Step this way sir, I've got  a GREAT INVESTMENT AND READY TO GO

s-l1600.jpg

"complimented with new interior"

Fucking broke the bank on those 4 Zloft chair covers from Ikea mate.

"This vehicle also has some interesting Formula 1 history"

Yeah, fair point it would probably be faster than a Williams this year.

Mini

s-l1600.jpg

Brace yourself:

"The one thing I would say though is that third gear dose tend to snatch if you try to change too fast but it holds all it's gears no jumping out."

"I dose not have a back seat or carpets as can be seen in the photos. "

"However it dose have a nice pair of bucket front seats and an Italian Job style roll bar THIS IS ONLY FOR SHOW AND IS NOT A SAFETY DEVICE !! "

"having said that it dose look the part"

"it dose have a small amount of repair work needed on the bottom edges of the quater panels and at the bottom of the A panels."

I need a fucking does of valium to calm my nerves after reading that.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Surely for 2 large this should come with a useable tested Range Rover? I was genuinely shocked when I clicked on the ad and discovered that for £2000 all you're getting is, literally, a picnic set.

It's fucking insanity.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Series-1-80-1952-Model-in-Good-Condition-with-extras/333256316393?hash=item4d979fd5e9:g:khkAAOSw93Zau5Bd

s-l1600.jpg

image.png.bc4dd3fd4a5cd5281792168f3ab445cb.png

Extra's eh? Interesting.....

Can only be this:

image.png.dd4d61e8c73cb94aa5c49cf043c98225.png

"many extras fitted including the diesel engine"

Oh...I have to admit I presumed the engine was pretty much a given

Ford Sierra xr4x4 mk2 2.9

s-l1600.jpg

In very good condition for its age.

Think is on the register due to wing and bumper damage.

Expect some welding for mot as it is a old Ford

Run out of mot on 21st Aug 2019

V5 will have to be applied for full receipt will be given.

Had new sills on I reckon

Fuck me, 

Sunroof works as it should.

SOLD!!!!!