Ross_K

glue.jpg

I have dropped a bottle of Gloy.

9147209.jpg

Correct dashboard for a 205, none of this round vent control nonsense

9147219.jpg

One also assumes correctly engined as well

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C905591

I love 205s more than most, and a minty red XS is almost as good as they get...

But they want TEN fuckin GRAND!!!!!

Do wot m8?! That Maserati junko posted is only 7.

Hey you there with the sad face.

1977 Ford LTD Landau. 460 / C6 / 9" - MOT and Tax "historic".

This was a beautiful Kansas car, no rust or damage. Lovely red cloth interior. Fully loaded "Landau" model - PAS, PAB, electric windows and seat, AC, FM stereo radio... However I hit the back of a Jaguar with it and it has some front end panel damage. It is still drivable. It drives great still. The insurance has paid me out, and I was going to repair it myself. I believe Chris Fml Drakes has panels for it, although I think it will mostly straighten out.

The damage is that the header panel is a bit bent, the radiator core support is bent and pushed back a bit. The bonnet is kinked and there is some damage to the bumper where the over-rider got it. There is a slight damage to the OSF wing. Obviously it needs am indicator unit, grill and hood ornament.

It will come with the original wheel covers not the dog dish caps on it now.

The car is a "Category N" insurance loss. 

I would recommend you trailer it away as I can't guarantee that the bonnet won't pop open if you drive it at speed.

If I don't get a sensible buyer I'll keep it and fix it but I am interested in buying something else I've seen.... 

I've driven this all over the country. Its been great. It has had a top end overhaul on the engine, and a mild performance cam in it. Pulls like a train.

Fuck me has this really got a 460 cubic inch engine in it?

43788261_2197888817100435_89561215966914

https://www.facebook.com/groups/390896610925969/permalink/2393158994033044/?sale_post_id=2393158994033044&rt=11