eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I was looking at that when it was on Craigslist in New York. The pictures were much better and it was about $1500 I just wasn't convinced it was a sound car. I suspect there is a fair bit of filler under the shiney paint

Do you realise how much wob these had applied in the factory?

You can't get a five metre ship assembled by unskilled labour that's still underpaid looking straight without at least half an inch of that shit applied and thus it's exactly what Detroit did. The common number one mistake in Europe when restoring such a car is leaving it off, that's why they usually have more waves down the flanks than the Atlantic.

Do not assume that septic chod is even close to European tat in workmanship. It's all mackle, like their houses.

Real US car buffs like me love it. Anybody holding an English passport apparently fails to get the concept big time, that's why yanks in the UK look like they do.

Getting 18 feet of Imperial look straight takes 50 pounds of bog, guess how I found out.

I love 205s more than most, and a minty red XS is almost as good as they get...

But they want TEN fuckin GRAND!!!!!

Do wot m8?! That Maserati junko posted is only 7.

Quite. 10k is pushing it for an XS. Then again there was only 8 months’ worth of production of the XS with the suitcase engine, so one in that spec is fucking rare.

IMO they’re actually a better drive thn the GTi - almost as quick but without the aggronofnhigh insurance premiums and the associated XU injection problems

Quite. 10k is pushing it for an XS. Then again there was only 8 months’ worth of production of the XS with the suitcase engine, so one in that spec is fucking rare.

IMO they’re actually a better drive thn the GTi - almost as quick but without the aggronofnhigh insurance premiums and the associated XU injection problems

Pointless fact: In 1994, as insurance costs had killed GTi values and XSs were in demand it was cheaper for me to buy and insure a 1.6 GTi than an XS. So I did.

Shitters discount available on this. I have decided to punt it on as I prefer the Solex (unless someone offers good money for the Solex)

Hadn't realised that was yours, it's absolutely ace.

Shitters discount available on this. I have decided to punt it on as I prefer the Solex (unless someone offers good money for the Solex)

Hadn't realised that was yours, it's absolutely ace.

I concur.

What would be the Shiter's price, please?

Not one, but two manuel Aerodecks, not cheap mind, but also somewhat rare, and the same seller.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-accord-aerodeck-2-0i-exi-rare-manual/173587562260?

The cheaper one, £1200 start...

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-accord-aerodeck-2-0i-exi-manual/173580428676