eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

43 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

Bloody hell, that's nice. Probably actually goes over 34mph (absolutely flat out, down a hill) unlike mine does!

On 9/19/2023 at 2:56 PM, EyesWeldedShut said:

They got this one in the auction catalogue as 'no reserve, expected to be £4,000 - £6,000'
There's the usual mix in their catalogue  - I sat through last Autumn's sale and it was hard work (nothing there this year that catches my eye - yet)

It is a real mix in that sale - I think the Fiat 124 coupe looks lovely, although I have to admit I know nothing about them as an ownership prospect.  The Ritmo thats already been mentioned in this thread tickles my fancy for reasons I am not quite sure about, as I have never especially desired one.  The Borgward P100 is interesting as well, partly as I've never seen one before!

Personally I find the Beetle Cabrio and early 911 'interesting' but I have a vested interest in both of them, so I would say that 😂

18 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

image.thumb.png.154cc8e3f2ab93007f04e5b69740f405.png

"Testing the waters"

Oh do fuck off...

"I know what iv got an has been confirmed by Mercedes them selfs"

Ok m8, sure...

Product photo of 2006 Mercedes-Benz Cls 320 brabus

Product photo of 2006 Mercedes-Benz Cls 320 brabus

Alright mate, we get it, the parking brake works... 😂

He's selling numerous cars and the photos are mainly taken at a 45 degree angle... WHY?!

image.thumb.png.c722ebcff5f0d33927896830eaf42540.png

too embarrassed to wear his built up orthopedic shoe ?

Derby-Ankle-Boots-for-65-mm-leg-length-d

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Wasn't it at £695 this morning? I'd have thought they'd accept that (I would) - especially if I had their feedback rating

2 minutes ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

Wasn't it at £695 this morning? I'd have thought they'd accept that (I would) - especially if I had their feedback rating

Yeah, not enough I'd assume. I've sent them an offer of 400 and let them know that its nice to end an auction early only to put it up for sale immediately again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dan95x said:

It is a real mix in that sale - I think the Fiat 124 coupe looks lovely, although I have to admit I know nothing about them as an ownership prospect.  The Ritmo thats already been mentioned in this thread tickles my fancy for reasons I am not quite sure about, as I have never especially desired one.  The Borgward P100 is interesting as well, partly as I've never seen one before!

Personally I find the Beetle Cabrio and early 911 'interesting' but I have a vested interest in both of them, so I would say that 😂

There's a fair old mixed bag in there these days - last one of theirs I sat through I was looking at a Rover 800 which sold well but a lot of stuff was either passed or took ages and ages to get up any momentum as the auctioneers were chasing every last £££ they could squeeze out of the online bidders and were reluctant to gavel down with any sort of alacrity. 
Still makes for entertainment on a wet afternoon.

50 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Yeah, not enough I'd assume. I've sent them an offer of 400 and let them know that its nice to end an auction early only to put it up for sale immediately again.

Might help if they changed the description, as it still indicates an auction rather than an outright sale.

11 hours ago, grogee said:

<scotchshiter> kin ye run it on veg <\scotchshiter>

It'll be a lucas pump, so not without preheating it quite well.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:30 PM, EyesWeldedShut said:

I really like that little car. Here a little Swift near me that nobody wants - how about a Taylor Swift lyric (Duran Duran are just so ... last century?)

Suzuki Swift (Diesel) miles from wherever you are - reduced by £220 to £1475 because.......... 
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112316838780896/search/?query=suzuki swift&exact=false

Product photo of 2008 Suzuki Swift

Oooh - this morning's caffeine driven perusal of the FaceAche TatShow reveals that the seller has now *shock* reduced the asking price to £1395 - a massive* drop of £80.
Entertaining.....
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/843589957215601/

image.png.a2529e45af42584ac011530bbb212949.png

3 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Someone's giving it a go with DOY! Not quite the megabarg it once was though...

Screenshot_20230921_074129_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230921_074123_Facebook.jpg

Absolute dreamer, he could have at least cleaned the inside and polished it. Even then it would barely be 2 grand.