MGF roffle - drawing tonight!

warninglight

Go on then. Stick me in for a random, please. It's the perfect* family car.

• Like 3

Wow - public transport options for this come out at about 14 hours

Happy to collect from Ulverston station. Foxfield is my local one, but Ulverston is a lot quicker to get to if you're travelling from anywhere south of here.

I'm also willing to trailer it for around £1 a mile, or a touch less. That can include Oxenholme station which is on the West Coast Main Line and is I think about 30 miles from here.

I just showed the wife a photo and she thinks it looks nice. Rare approval there!

Funny how approval usually evaporates when said car appears on the drive though...

• Like 2

I just showed the wife a photo and she thinks it looks nice. Rare approval there!

Mistake!

When you don't win, she will experience disappoint and will remonstrate because you have frittered valuable pounds.

Don't show = pleasant surprise and/or complete lack of knowledge of silly quid spendies.

Wow - public transport options for this come out at about 14 hours

Same here. 3 buses and two trains.

Bum cheeks will be well nipped together when this one is drawn.

Which hotel do you work for? Could be the same. Hotel bar mini meet.lol

It's the Laura Ashley one on the hill by the lake, I'll not be around sadly but if it is the same drop me a message and I'll try and upgrade your room :)
  • Like 2

I think I have everyone who has a number and who has paid marked on the first post correctly, if you've paid, just check I haven't missed you please!

Only 15 numbers left, entries seem to be slowing so I think it's unlikely that it'll be drawn this weekend...