MGF roffle - drawing tonight!

warninglight

£232 from this roffle donated to the fundrazr. £6 more than I said in Post 1, as one kind soul upped the £14 to £20.

What a fine, upstanding and generous lot you all are. It's a shame one of you is going to end up owning an MGF before you go to bed tonight!

£232 from this roffle donated to the fundrazr. £6 more than I said in Post 1, as one kind soul upped the £14 to £20.

What a fine, upstanding and generous lot you all are. It's a shame one of you is going to end up owning an MGF before you go to bed tonight!

That's fantastic stuff - well done for organising this, and getting us all to this stage so quickly.

Nearly £1650 in the Memorial Fundrazr now, which is pretty good going.

Also experiencing Teh Fearz about now.

Still, it's nice to be part of a roffle which effectively guarantees 58 winners.

How exactly did you end up with this F, again? Did I miss the backstory?

I bought it because I thought it would be a good idea.

Then as I was strapping it to the trailer, I bought a knackered TF off the seller's neighbour, by mistake.

I then quickly realised neither of those things was a good idea, as it got me up to 9 cars, when I want to be nearer 6.

So the TF was stripped and scrapped, and my old V70 will have a new test and be sold soon. Might even roffle it!

Somewhere on these isles, one luckless shiter is entering their final thirty minutes of not owning an MGF...

Savour it, people!

"Ask not for whom the temperature gauge rises, it rises for thee."

- John Donne, 'Meditations On Emergent Occasions', Meditation XVII (Unexpectedly Winning An MGF In A Roffle)', 1624